My surreptitious relationship. Part 1

My surreptitious relationship. Part 1

A Story by Doreen
"

I'm a girl. First piece has to be about some guy, right?

"
January 2011

"Sugar daddy, maybe?"
I called my best friend and asked him what he thought. "F**k it just go." Hmmm. Three hundred dollars for an hour of my time, that was a bit of money for an unemployed 19 year old. It seemed like a pretty good deal at that time. As they say "You Only Live Once", right? After all I've never done this before.
So I changed into a pretty outfit- a red top and a tight black skirt, and got a taxi.
That was the beginning of something that would change my life so profoundly.

I remember enjoying a conversation with him. I was playing with his two cats and the female one named after a car brand seemed to like me. After which he casually invited me into his room. I didn't like him probably because we had gone from strangers to third base and I didn't even know him.

I took a taxi home, smoked a cigarette, and never allowed myself to think about that night. Until he texted me again a week later. I wanted the money, so I convinced myself it's just gonna be like the last time.
And I was right.

I went back a few more times, the greedy w***e that I was.

He invited another girl over. I don't remember much about her but she was bisexual and she liked me. We were hanging out, smoking cigarettes on the couch and she seemed reluctant to leave first (without me). I think he got mad. He walked to the door with that swagger he always has (I started to notice more about him), opened it wide and said (I quote), "Get the f**k out of my house." in his English accent that still makes me swoon up to this day.
I was impressed by how straightforward he was. No one I knew dared to speak with such brutal honesty. I got intimidated and stood up to leave. He heard me, looked back and glared at me intensely (with anger, haha). "You stay." Of course, I sat back down.
He kicked her out, and came to sit next to me. 
"Are you in love with her?"
"No! I'm straight as an arrow." 
"But you had this look in your eyes just now. Like you love her or something."
"Really? It was probably an act."
"I don't think so."
"Are you jealous?"
"Yes."

The next time I went over, we didn't do anything. He took me into his room, turned on a playlist, and told me about his family. Sometimes a song that I know came on, we'd sing the lyrics together. P!nk's, especially. He told me jokes, he tickled me, and we kissed for hours.
I came to realize that this man, he's pretty f*****g special. I'd use the typical adjectives- charming, smart, funny, handsome, perfect(?). I don't know... I just hope I don't get bored of him like I did all my ex boyfriends.

© 2013 Doreen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I should have read this oe before I read the second one. It tells me everythig I need to know about teither of you;namely that you deserve each other.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013

Author

Doreen
Doreen

About
Just here to write and read. Feel free to critique! more..

Writing
Honey bunny Honey bunny

A Story by Doreen