This Week's Horoscope

This Week's Horoscope

A Poem by Emily
"

Just a silly little backlash.

"
Aries: Stop writing to people who don't deserve it.
This week it's time to take the best of you and jot it down
Don't lose it!
Don't send your love to those who block it out.
Just don't!

...Don't?
That is not a word in my vocabulary.
My ink-filled fingernails have typed too fast for me to recognize this word.
I am busy writing to you, my lovers, myself, my universe.
Even those stars you plan my downfall by.

Creativity is too fickle a thing to bottle until the time is right
I may be wasting my time here but I'll gladly put words to use
Rather then have them rot in my skull

Defying my expansion was the wrong thing to do
Now you've got me monologuing!
I'm wasting my time writing to you.
This week's horoscope for you: Don't test the ram.
You'll get trampled.

© 2015 Emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm going to moderator; have written 2 reviews, they disappear both saying how wonderful your writing is - I continue to see if this will go! I am an Aries: so it is as if it were for me. Laughing. Love it.!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Emily

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
Confuser

9 Years Ago

You are so welcome! I loved it.
Wow, just wrote a long review saying how much I love it and I do. Laughing along, because I'm an Aries and it was me you were talking to in this wonderful poem, and now I'm the one monologuing. Wonderfully written! Thank you. Dale. Don't test the ram. You'll get trampled. I'll try & remember.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Emily I am laughing so hard my small dog is barking for I am Aries, and it was as if you spoke to me: now I'm laughin' with an ol' lady snort; this is wonderful writing and I loved it and was continually thinking: i need to stand up for myself, I do; she is right on the money!!! I did let myself get bullied on here this week a little, but it is fine. I will even take the high road and apologize; sounded like a child myself. This has been wonderful. I must have it in my library for inspiration as well as the wonderful writing. Thank you!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 3, 2015
Last Updated on January 3, 2015

Author

Emily
Emily

CA



About
Hey, I'm Emily. I go to Los Angeles Valley College, and I write poetry and some short stories. In my free time, I draw, play video games, and play with my dogs Zeke and Roscoe. Zeke is a Great Dane/Bo.. more..

Writing
The Clash The Clash

A Story by Emily


Faye Faye

A Story by Emily