The Hare and the Tortoise continues

The Hare and the Tortoise continues

A Story by d.n. joshi
"

There is a lot to change in society just with a thinking change in a story

"
In the rummimg scenario created with warm aspects around, The hare with overconfidence looses and with continous effort mending "slow and steady" The ToIts not 'me' but 'we'.
He added-' I had speed but you have courage to challenge the speed, bigger than me. My speed can't loose but your courage even can't loose".
They both won the race.
Moral - "potential and courage comes single handly".
Practical moral - "winning is easy, but it feels great when with our winning someone else gets to know his ability.
Don't ever think Hare lost anD tortoise won. toise wins leaving a motivating moral behind which says "slow and steady wins the race".
Now can be beleive that slow and steady really works practically.
Now what happened next.
The lost hare now again dares to challenge the Tortoise with heavy heart.
Flivouring Tortoise in grim happiness excepts him thinking first time or the second what matters, It is I who'm going to win.
Race starts .
Hare knew where he lacked.
Yes!! The sleep on his halfway which he dared not repeat again. He was continous the whole way and reached the winning arena.
The Winner Tortoise set up his mind induding that hare's going to rest the halfway and he can win again.
But Hare won.
Now moral - "steady but fast wins the race"
Now the above moral proves to be dangling.
Practical thought - "your potential depends on you, either beleive it and pursue or depend on it and get ruined".
Hare's speed can not be mistaken. He rose.
Obviously a fast person can't be low in society.
Now did Tortoise gave up by the tremor of Hare's speed.??
Once again nos with gleamy heart Tortoise challenges the Hare.
Race started.
Now Hare being fast vanished in a flick and Tortoise unable of speed was running his potential.
Tortoise now knew Hare'd overcomed where he lacked.
Now tiringly Tortoise reached the winning area and surprisingly saw Hare waiting for him extending his hand and warmly said - "Come, itsnot 'me' but 'we'.
He added-' I had speed but you have courage to challenge the speed, bigger than me. My speed can't loose but your courage even can't loose".
They both won the race.
Moral - "potential and courage comes single handly".
Practical moral - "winning is easy, but it feels great when with our winning someone else gets to know his ability.
Don't ever think Hare lost anD tortoise won.

© 2015 d.n. joshi


Author's Note

d.n. joshi
Let how weak you are, your excellence in one thing can make you rise high.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on May 26, 2015
Last Updated on May 26, 2015

Author