chapter (nightmare)

chapter (nightmare)

A Chapter by destiny soto
"

Life is always full of secrets

"
I opened the door, to my house. Everything was dark and quite. I sighed in relief maybe I was going to be okay today. I started to cook and clean like I normally do, even humming a little.
The door slammed. Oh no! My mom came in stumbling and almost falling. I could smell the beer of her. "Faith, get your a*s here this instant!" I ran over to her side. "Y-yes mom?" She grabbed my hair and slappede me, her ring cutting my lip. "You w***e! Your always sleeping around with every man aren't you!?" "Mom, I don't know what your talking about!" She pulled my hair tighter. She laughed and punched my stomach. I fell to the ground. "Mom hates bad girls like you!" She started to kick my sides. I wanted to scream but I wouldn't. I bit my cheek. Your the reason your father left you just through yourself at him! I will not cry. I will not satisfy her sick need to hurt me. She could keep believing I was to blame! I was just a little girl how could it be me who was at fault?
" go wash yourself you disgusting girl!" She spat at me. Ibsloly got up my sides hurting. "Where is your dumb as of a brother?" "I don't know, he hasn't come home in over a year now". The color of her face went out. "Well, you better make sure he is home before twelve! Okay?" I nodded.
I went upstairs and looked at the mirror. I had purple, yellow bruises , and new ones forming.


© 2014 destiny soto


Author's Note

destiny soto
Still not finished with chapter😳

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on December 22, 2014
Last Updated on December 22, 2014


Author

destiny soto
destiny soto

About
I am shy in the real world, jk. I hope you like my writing, comment on what you think, and I love reading. Every time I read I feel like I am the main character experiencing everything. Seeing their w.. more..

Writing
I see I see

A Poem by destiny soto