abstract, 03

abstract, 03

A Screenplay by gunagya sokal

"but James, we live in a pretentious society. if anything, it is only fate that I found you."

"Christine, I feel the same way. I never could've thought it'd be us. And now, look at what we are."

The wind breezes.

"There were these places, the people...and then I looked at you, and we talked. Something hit home about you, and I felt compelled to get to know you even more." Says James, Looking back at her gaze.

"You know, all that for a drink." Christene chuckles at the thought of James when she first met him. He was a lean guy, perhaps shy; and the way his eyes gleamed with joy when he smiled.

"Haha...I only knew it was you I looked for in everyone else, and the way you made me feel like no other." Says James, "...I knew then that I was done with the fillers and fakes. People across the room, and you were there, the one person that I knew i needed. Irresistibly beautiful."

Christene blushes, trying to hide her face away from his.

"Shall we get married?"


~

© 2023 gunagya sokal


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on September 27, 2023
Last Updated on September 27, 2023

Author

gunagya sokal
gunagya sokal

About
Hi, I'm a casual writer by hobby and i like to put my thoughts on paper. Do let me know what you think! more..

Writing