setting off! the fate of the world begins!

setting off! the fate of the world begins!

A Chapter by demonfangebooks

chapter 2 - "setting off! the fate of the world begins"


roy woke up from his bed feeling very tired for he really didnt get no sleep at all. he was thinking about the adventure they were going to face! roy climed out of bed and grabed his belongings. his sword belonged to his father who died from an ambush to his village from makuta. roy knew that whatever he would do on this journey he would have to kill makuta, for his fathers sake.

"huh! everyones gone?" said roy as he looked around, "oh no! im late again!" he ran out the door in a hurry. "why do i wake up so late". he saw everyone by the village gate. the whole village was ready to cheer them on as they set off. "why didnt you wake me up sooner" asked roy. "well, we wanted to let you have your sleep because you are the leader right!?" said kymor with a smirk.

"yea.....i guess." said roy as he was thinking about the whole "leader" thing. the village elder came walking out of the crowd "now, the world's fate is in your hands! please dont let this village down!" said the elder as he layed his hand on roys shoulder. "yes, i wont let you down.....none of us will!" said roy as he pointed out to the forest that was covering the horizen. "i think thats were we should go first!" he said

"becareful, there are goblins in there. thats why many of the villagers dont go in there, only if someones sick and they need herbs, please becareful" said the elder, "now set off, you must hurry!" the village gate swung open as roy, auma, kymor, hagard, and ashrod all walked towards the forest. the village people waved good bye. the forest was in the horizon, it took a good 30 miniutes to get to the entrance.

"are you ready guys?" asked roy as the team got to the forest entrance. "yea were ready!" said the team. everyone steped in the forest. the light from the sun quickly fated as they walked deeper in the forest. the trees were all thick, no sunlight could pass through. the only noise was coming from the bird cries all around them. another noise was coming from the feet hitting the crackly leaves. kymor suddenly stopped. "huh? what is it kymor?" asked roy as he drew his blade.

"i smell it....human flesh!" said kymor as he sniffed like a dog on the ground trying to pick up were the flesh is. "this way! follow me!" said kymor as he started running southward deeper in the forest.
"hey! wait for us!" said everyone else. they ran untill they heard a noise coming from straight ahead.

"ohh! this is good! very good indeed! this human is very tender!" said a voice which sounded like a goblin to everyones knoledge. "we must be getting close" said kymor as he hid behind a tree then everyone hid. everyone was behind different trees. no one made a noise untill a goblin walked out of a bush. "ohhhh! that was tasty, i geuss that mother wont be reunited with her child again!" laughed the goblin. as soon as roy heard that sentince he jumped from behind the tree and sliced the goblin in two.
half the goblin fell to the ground and the other one was in the air and then fell to the ground with a thud. "hey! you cant just go into batle like that, what if there were more than one thousand of those goblins in here?" asked ashrod. "he has a point you know" said hagard.

"sorry but, when i hear something saying THAT.....i just" said roy clinching his fist. "i know..." said auma, "i know what you mean". "well i bet thats not the only one in the forest!" said hagard pulling out his axe. everyone drew there weapons. the sound of a horn could be heard in the distance. "great they know were here!" said auma as she readied her bow. everyone stood still weapon in hand waiting for the unexpected. everyone knew what was going to happen. goblins.....and lots of them.....


----- CHAPTER 2 END ----



© 2008 demonfangebooks


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

the only problem i think you have is your moving the story very quickly, other than that it's ok so far.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on March 30, 2008
Last Updated on April 6, 2008


Author

demonfangebooks
demonfangebooks

middletown, OH



About
my name is sam. i like anime and manga. i love skateboarding, its my passion! more..

Writing
beginings beginings

A Chapter by demonfangebooks