beginings

beginings

A Chapter by demonfangebooks

chapter: 1-beginings


the sun rose in the eastern sky as the wind blew heavely. the small town of samalia was a poor town full of people of different races. there were knights, fairys, and elves, and even dwarves
living there. in a house in the eastern part of the town, there lived a man named roy, little did
roy know that his life will be changed forever......

the house was quiet, no noise at all untill a knock came at the door. knock, knock!
"uuhhhh...whos there?" said roy trying to get out of bed. "hold on a minute!" said roy as he got
dressed. he slowly went to the door and opened it.

"hey there, are you ready for the council? your going to be late!" said an elf woman who wore a green warrior armor that only the highest of elves could wear.
"oh! your right aumi, oh no! were going to be late!" yelled roy as he quickly got his things and prepared.
"typical of you to be late of such an important matter!" said aumi with a laugh. "now lets go!" the two started running to the council hall as quickly as possible! they entered the massive building. people from many towns and villages were all lined up standing up. the two quickly got in the line.
"now.......many of you all ready know why your here" said an elderly man who was the leader of the town. he slammed his fist on the table. the crowd was silent.
"we need a team of brave warriors to undertake an important mission, this mission will deside the fate of the kingdom of silvian! as many of you know a man who calls himself makuta has been the ruler of the northern part of the continent. as many of you all ready know, he started a great war in hopes to take over the land which was about 150 years back. we won the war and defeated his evil rain, but lately theres been a dark aura sorrounding the mountains to the north, the place were his fortress used to be. about a week ago we sent two spys up there to see if there was any suspicious activity, my worst fears came true when the spys delivered the bad news, the fortress is back, and so is makuta"

"how did he return my lord?" asked a warrior in the crowd, "didnt we defeat him in the war"
"yes we did defeat him in the war, i dont know how he came back!" said the leader of the town. "the point of this conference..." the man paused. "....we need about five to six brave souls to travel and defeat the evil king...but hes smarter the second time around, he created 8 creatures that hold 8 crystals...each creature has a crystal, with all 8 crystals you can open the gate that blocks you from entering the fortress. please we need five to six warriors to accept this task......who will accept this mission"?

roy imediatly stood up from the crowd. "ill go, i accept this mission" said roy with great anticipation. the crowd all looked at him. roy knew that this task would be a great burden on him. "i...." roy chocked on his words, "....i know that this task will not be easy but...." roy looked at the ground, "....i know that everyone i know and love will be killed if i dont do something.....so...." he started to yell with anger, "SO I MUST DO THIS DAMNMIT! I MUST PROTECT EVERYONE, I DONT WANT ANOTHER TERRIBLE WAR TO HAPPEN AGAIN, I MUST KILL MAKUTA!" yelled roy as he tightened his fist.

"ok.....i know you are determined to see this through, anyone else want to join?" said the elder
"i will also go!" said aumi as she layed her hand on roys shoulder.
"i will be of assistance" said a mage in the crowd who was wearing a dark blue robe. aumi looked at the mage.
"ashrod.....you want to join?"
"yes aumi, my magic will certainly be of assistance!" said ashrod as he walked over towards roy and aumi.
"good we need at least 2 more braves souls." said the elder looking at the crowd.
"i will also join" said a wolfman. aumi smiled, "oh, hey kymor!" roy looked at aumi,
"do you know everyone here?" asked roy.
"yea, i travel alot so i meet alot of people" said aumi with a smile on her face. kymor walked over to roy. "my great sense of smell will be of great aid, and...." kymor unleashed his claws, ".....my claws can tear through any foes skin!"
"ok good we have aumi, ashrod, and kymor.....we need one more person!" said roy looking around at the crowd.
"ill come to!" said a dwarf whos was running towards roy.
"whats your name?" asked roy.
"my name is hagard" said the dwarf who wore a redish skin made armor. a dull, used axe was on his back. "my axe will definitly be able to cut through almost any flesh, accept dragon scale of course!" hagard gave a big laugh. the team all looked at him.

"ok.....we have our five warriors, council meeting is dismissed" said the elder as he signaled for the team to come to him. "ok you five, you guys will set off on your adventure tommorow morning, i suggest you rest up and have enough items and food" said the elder.

"we all have weapons right?" asked roy as he looked at the team. "yea, we do" said the gang almost at the same time.


----LATER THAT NIGHT-----

everyone was sleeping in roys home, except kymor who was sleeping in a tree. ashrod was by roys bed sleeping in an upright position. hagard was sleeping in the dining room on a couch. auma was sleeping on another couch in the dining room. roy was the only one awake, he was thinking about tommorow moring, the dangers he would have to overcome. he closed his eyes and he drifted off to sleep....


****CHAPTER 1 END****


© 2008 demonfangebooks


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on March 29, 2008
Last Updated on April 9, 2008


Author

demonfangebooks
demonfangebooks

middletown, OH



About
my name is sam. i like anime and manga. i love skateboarding, its my passion! more..

Writing