LOVE YOURSELF

LOVE YOURSELF

A Story by Derin

Having a boyfriend… Isn't every girls dream? Wanting to have the perfect guy and take some “couple goals” pictures with him. If its not your dream its mine. I have always wondered about “my first sex” “my husband”…I need some answers. I mean im not trying to say that i want to have seat his age. I just want to love somebody or i just want to have a crush. I don't even have one!! This year was so boring.Everybody liked someone or they dated with someone. Who am i in this School? Let me tell you… Im that girl who is chubby, im that girl who has never really fallen in love, im that girl who tries  to flirt with boys but at the end fails… I know its bad. Its really bad that knowing you are not good looking or knowing you not being fit sucks. But you know what sucks more then these?Trying as hard as f**k but still being the same. I know that I've started this writing with boyfriends and now im complaining about my physical appearance. We shouldn't care how much we weight or how tall we are. Kilogramms and meters are just numbers coming together. It means NOTHING. People love you because you are you. Trust me they wouldn't love you if you had blond hair and blue eyes. They love you with your brown eyes and hair. Don't hate your self if you cant lose weight, don't hate yourself if you have acnes, don't hate your self just because you don't have any bf.LOVE YOURSELF.Because you are perfect the way you are.

© 2016 Derin


Author's Note

Derin
That was my first writing and i hope that someone is really reading this. Btw sorry if i write anything wrong my main languege is not english :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful message. I feel like everyone goes through this kind of thing. I was often picked on because I didn't have a crush or if I did because of who it was. I was more a person in the shadows. That was basically my safe place. No matter who you are, what you look like, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. There need to be more writings like yours.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on June 14, 2016
Last Updated on June 14, 2016
Tags: love, yourself, fat, acne

Author

Derin
Derin

Istanbul, Turkey



About
Hey! Im just here to tell you guys my story. more..