Worth it

Worth it

A Poem by dina[saur]
"

for any and everyone who feels they aren't worth it! hunny you are worth it and much more!

"
i am beautiful
powerful
and strong
am i worth it
i am crazy
misunderstood
and loud
am i worth it
your word hurt
they bleed
they stain
am i worth it
the pain
the tears 
the love
i am worth it!

© 2010 dina[saur]


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes you are worth it! We all are. Thanks again for the great writing.
Dann

Posted 14 Years Ago


A great message of self worth. I like the way you ask if you are worth it and than at the end you declare that you are. A great write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


i feel that i am not worth it.... but this inspires me.... I LOVE IT !!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was a grate poem i enjoyed it :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


This sends out a very powerful and needed message.. your words of self-reflection are ones that many can relate to! Self-confidence is a solo journey.. words can and do sometimes hurt from others and with so many personalities floating around.. no one can be pleased nor respected all the time. I truly hope others read this!

Your written emotions and semi-portrait (I say this because words can not capture the full essence of who we truly are) show a humbled pride which is remarkable to me. Everyone has worth.. beauty through their strengths, weaknesses.. and imperfections are sometimes perfect to some.. while not for others.. at the end of the day what matters is what a person truly feels about themselves when they have to look at their own reflection.. beautifully done!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

643 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2010
Last Updated on January 27, 2010
Tags: love, pain

Author

dina[saur]
dina[saur]

leesburg, VA



About
the name is dina! i haven't been into writing that much but this past year, ive been through a lot and the best way i found to vent out what i feel is to write things out! im a happy go lucky girl tha.. more..

Writing
my promise my promise

A Story by dina[saur]


Runaway Runaway

A Poem by dina[saur]



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..