There is never Forever: Chapter 1

There is never Forever: Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dea Machely
"

The New Beginning

"

 

***

 

Josh Loretto would like to add you to his or her Messenger List as [email protected]

What do you want to do?

·         Allow this person to add me and see when I am online

ü  And add this person to my Messenger List

 

o   Do not allow this person to add me and see when I am online

 

For a few seconds, I thought of who this was, because I don’t accept requests from random people. Not that I’m being overprotective of myself or being rude of thinking ew-he-is-a-stalker-get-out-of-my-messenger-list kind of thing, and clicked on the delete button right away. But these past few days I’ve had a lot of requests from the people whom I barely know their names or even know the person, and when I clicked on the accept button, that person IM-ed me by saying “Hi.” And asking a little bit of my personality and such, but then out of the blue he or she started calling me all these names for no reason. Or was there?

***

 

 

Danielle, wake up... Danielle you b***h... I love you, Dannie... Leave me alone, Dannie... Danielle, don’t go... Danielle, I’m sorry... Danielle... Danielle...

As soon as I had a vision of those words and that swirled in my head,  my eyes flew open, and for a split second, I didn’t realize that my body was flooded with sweats and that I could hear my breath as if I’d overworked. I look at the clock; it is still four o’clock in the morning.

            “Must be another nightmare...” I gasped, and went back to sleep. I felt very calm and content for the first time apart from those previous months that I had a lot going on in life.

            My alarm clock went on, “oh please, it’s too early.” I muttered, but obviously the clock isn’t going to shut up. So, as I began to reach out for the off-button on the alarm clock, I accidentally pushed it away, and made quite a noise, which made me realize that I was almost late for school... School?

            “Oh s**t!” I quickly jumped out of the bed and took a shower. I went downstairs swiftly after dressing up; where my mom had already prepared a breakfast for me, and was reading a newspaper, like she always did.

            “Wow, slow down there.” She said when she heard a loud thump, as I hurriedly go downstairs. “Don’t wanna hurt yourself.”

            “Yes, mother.” I said, making a face.

She stares at me with those killing eyes, as if she’d written, don't-you-dare-mess-up-with-me-missy on her face, and so I decided to say nothing.

“So...” she started, while drinking her hot chocolate. “Have you decided on the college you want to attend?”

I sighed, feeling relieved that she had not asked me about what happened at those previous months, that I seemed so not-me to her. “No...Not really.” I murmured, while eating my sunny-side-up eggs.

“Hmm, okay.” She replied without saying another word. There was an awkward silent, so I quickly finished eating my breakfast, and put away all the plates and glasses into the dishwasher; kissed my mom on the cheek and left to school.

I was in my freshman year, in a new school where I knew no one.  So this is my story...

 

 

“Here it goes-” I paused for a second. I was overwhelmed with all these students exchanging classes, and some were even staring at me thinking who-the-hell-is-that-chick-ova-there. Goosebumps started to run down my spine. It was really crowded though. 

I saw a woman in her thirties came towards my direction.

“Hi.” She greeted, with a warm smile. “Daniela?”

“Danielle,” I corrected.

“Oh right, welcome!” she paused for a second, “okay, so here’s your schedule for this trimester and French is your first period, which is in room 309,” she said, as she was handing me the schedule and some other papers, which said “Exploratory Sign Up Sheet” and a map of the school with the name of the teachers written on it, and as well as the class numbers. 

“Um okay thanks.” She seemed to not hear what I just said, and went on typing on the computer. “French class... Right.” She looked at me questioningly. I grinned at her and walked out of the office. I examined the map that she'd given, trying to figure where I was, and where to go. I heard footsteps getting closer to me but I did not look up, “You need help?” he asks concerned. 

“Um yeah sure, I’m looking-” I turned my head to look at him, my heart started to race. I couldn’t help staring at his flawless pale face. I don’t know how long I’ve been staring at him, but he’s just simply gorgeous.

“Um okay, so what are you looking for, exactly?” he made a face.

My cheeks were getting red, “Uh sorry, I’m looking for room 309,” I flinched.

“Oh!” he sounded somewhat surprised, “what a coincidence! French class, right?” he asks. I can see he was examining me from head to toe.

“Um yeah!” trying to sound enthusiastic.

“Well, I’m your French boy, buddeeyh!” he chuckled.

             Goodie,” I said to myself.

He led the way to our French class, but unfortunately it was all the way at the other end of the building.

My heart was racing and sweats were pouring down the back of my neck. He started, “oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself,” I shuddered. “I’m Josh. What’s yours?”

            “Danielle” I gasped.

            “Um I like it... Daniela.” He smiled to himself.

            “Actually it’s Danielle.” I corrected for the second time that people had been mispronouncing my name in this school, and it was getting rather annoying.

            “Oh right sorry, Danielle.”

            As we finally arrived to our class, I was quite surprised of how little of the students in the class were.

            “Bonjour,” a brunette woman in her early thirties greeted me with a cute and cheery smile. “What have we got here?” she asked, with her thick French accent. “New student?”
            “Oui, madame,” Josh started with a grin, “this is Danielle.”

            “Ah, fantastic. Welcome!” I did not say a word, and just give her my simple smile.

“Je m’appelle Claude,” there was a paused. I raised one eyebrow, and stared at her for five seconds, questioningly. Then I figured out that was her name, Madame Claude.

“Oui!” I chuckled.

            As I glanced around to look at all the faces of my classmates, there are another six students apart from Josh. The tallest one, with a really dark hair, wearing skinny jeans was Taylor. Not bad, I thought. This one girl whom it came to be, Rebecca, has a stunning thin and flawless body that I’ve always dreamt of. And her eyes were a blazing fire. Devon and Jay were twins which made me difficult to remember which one is which, and the last two boys, Ralph and Embry were kind of a math-geek. They were both wearing a thick huge-rimmed glasses, but Embry looks way more nerd-like than Ralph does, because he wears his pants up to the stomach. No offense but it looked ridiculous.



© 2009 Dea Machely


Author's Note

Dea Machely
Proof-read; point out of there are any grammar or word phrasing mistakes, etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i think, this story...is perfect.
i'm not much of a grammar freak, but i thought it was well :D
i want to read moree, continue continuee!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

467 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 26, 2009
Last Updated on March 28, 2009


Author

Dea Machely
Dea Machely

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia



About
A girl that has an exterior structure that looks happy and healthy but behind it lies more pain than you can imagine... more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Dea Machely