Power Of The Heart

Power Of The Heart

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
"

A senryu

"

The heart can always

Change what is in the mind, but

Never in reverse.

© 2010 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
a simple but effective truth..this hits at the heart of what is..and what is cannot be changed..to speak such clarity with so few words is a skill in itself...hats off.

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is a great quote too!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

so so so so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have tried and tried...my heart loves too much and my mind talks me out of it; only temporarily.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh, very intriguing and thought-provoking !

I agree that the heart can change anything the mind has set it's mind to do or say... but I believe the mind is also able to change the heart...of course it takes a lot more effort...there is the question of COST...what are the consequences of my 'change of heart' ?? Once that is determined, then the mind will change the heart...the heart is a fickle 'thing' at the best of times anyway... and the mind should rule the heart, and not vice versa.

Easier said than done, I know............")

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh Dale...i read this one twice and had to think about it. A profound thought..can the mind change whats in the heart...intriguing and I think not. very good senryu...

Posted 13 Years Ago


The insights here made me pause and think.. to ponder the heart's influence and life within the mind. Stunning, truly...

Posted 13 Years Ago


So true! delightfully wise words! Great read!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Never thought of that, but now I will think about it. Can the mind ever change the heart? Interesting question and mystery.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The mind can't change what's in the heart...Hmmm...Yeah very good observation.

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

513 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 27, 2010
Last Updated on December 27, 2010

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sub Rosa Sub Rosa

A Poem by Robin


I Wonder I Wonder

A Poem by OT


Mercy Mercy

A Story by Coyote Poetry


Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by OT