My Exclamation!!

My Exclamation!!

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

My Exclamation!!


An Exclamation can be used to express the importance of the sentence it follows.

To make sure their point is marked with urgency.


An exclamation can express the shock or dismay

the writer feels on  the topic at hand.


An exclamation can show just how excited the author embraces

through their bodies, 

from their head to the tips of their fingers.


An exclamation always has a point.


I’ve lived my life trying to be an exclamation, 

and will try until my last breath.


But without a doubt making loved ones smile, or feel worthy 

will always be by my two  most important exclamations.

© 2024 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Exclamations are generally used to emphasise the importance, urgency, or excitement of a statement. It seems you strive to live life as an exclamation, aiming to make loved ones smile and feel worthy. Exclamations convey your emotions, from shock and dismay to excitement and joy. You are committed to living passionately and making a positive impact on others. An interesting piece.

Posted 1 Day Ago


I am looking my grammar textbook for. Use of exclamation ‼️ Beautiful poem. Enjoyed reading

Posted 1 Day Ago


In a funny way I have to say to say I did not relate to this (in the beginning at least). That's because I have become rather known for not really using a whole lot of exclamation points in my communications. To the extent that friends will get concerned if they start to see too many creeping in. It's somewhat of a joke with us. Anywhos that doesn't have a whole lot to do with your writing and I'll get back on track now, just wanted to share that because it was mildly amusing to me.
This also had weird parallels with a conversation I was having with a coworker today. We were talking about a rather famous figure in the state who at the end of their life gave an interview stating that they felt they had accomplished nothing in their life because they had hadn't really spent time with their family. That's the exact opposite of what this was, and hopefully your sentiments will keep you from landing in such a sad place. More people should definitely imitate this attitude, I think we'd all be a lot happier.
It's always nice to "be an exclamation" as you say, but sometimes a little bit of picking and choosing the right things to be exclamatory about is important.
A nice read, really got me thinking.

Posted 1 Day Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

1 Day Ago

thank you so much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 16, 2024
Last Updated on September 16, 2024

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing