The new year! A new place in time. A new place in hearts.

The new year! A new place in time. A new place in hearts.

A Story by Alastor

                        I leave my past behind and forget about all the bad things that has happen. Its time That I work on my own fate. I have the tool to help other but I haven't used to help myself. I walk this path alone as a dedicated journey into finding myself. No matter what happens. No matter much the emptiness digs into the soul, It will be over come. As the pain of loss starts to bring tear to thigh eyes, and the knees get weak and bring me to the ground. I will always remember no matter what, no matter if I feel alone or are alone i cant not give up. The people that truly love and care for me are counting on me and faith in me. I will rise again to my feet with the strength i need to achieve greatness. I was given a gift of knowledge that was passed on to me. When I become strong enough and have settled down in life, I will do the same to pass on the knowledge to children as well one day and hope to leave a legacy of knowledge for generations to come. This my dream, my goal, my future, my heart, and my life.

© 2009 Alastor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on January 2, 2009

Author

Alastor
Alastor

West Palm Beach, FL



About
I walk a new path into my new life. Rebuilding my lost soul. Leaving my past behind me and moving on. We all should think about what we got right now,cause the good things are made up of time. You mig.. more..

Writing
Cold nights Cold nights

A Story by Alastor