Cold nights

Cold nights

A Story by Alastor

Cold nights like these I enjoy. The cold make the body feel frozen in like death. It helps with the empty feeling inside. When my body is warm, I can feel the emptiness more than ever. The cold nights make the body cold with bonds with the emptiness. It's a sad thing to not want to feel alive. To feel alive is to feel pain and regret. To feel dead is not to feel anything. No pain, no sorrow or regret. Some people would think this is a strange way of thinking. Maybe to some it is. Automatically people think it's suicidal but its not. Only a certain amount of people would understand what I am talking about. The mind and body is a hard thing to understand. To make the both as one, is to have the key to ones life.

                       

                 To feel dead is not to think of death but to kill off your feelings. Sometimes to feel is what is holding a person back from what they have to do or want to do. Emotions are an intoxicating feeling. They control are way of thinking. Sometimes we get to suck in are emotions your for get about reason. It impairs are judgment and way of thought. Some might say that we are controlled by are emotions. In some ways that is true. People go there whole lives not understanding there emotion and end up wondering why there life are so complicated. It's a simple thing but people don't see it. At this point of are lives most of the people in this world are not in the right state of mind set. It is sad to say but I doubt they ever will be. Hopefully times will change and we will way up!

© 2008 Alastor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on December 30, 2008

Author

Alastor
Alastor

West Palm Beach, FL



About
I walk a new path into my new life. Rebuilding my lost soul. Leaving my past behind me and moving on. We all should think about what we got right now,cause the good things are made up of time. You mig.. more..

Writing