Find and Judge Me

Find and Judge Me

A Story by Luke
"

If you could see my plan, you understand my actions

"

Here I am stuck to a respirator. This is not me speaking but my conscience. But my conscience is smart and its telling me I've almost won. If you don't think so you only have to look at my grand design. You might ask what it is, I've committed a life time of crime and I'm about to get away with it. You name it, I've done. I've killed, I've stole but all in the manner of being a modern day vigilante. You might ask why I can do this. Its because I'm a genius. 


But there was one person in my way. Special Agent Davis.

And then it occurred to me he lived on. He won but how did he do it. It was to be simple operation. They explained it to me, mathematical irregularities and unpredictable occurrences, but it didn't matter. As the man I chased my entire life got the better of me. Wasn't supposed to be this way.

But where to begin, might as well when it first started. The day I thought I won.  

He lays there almost dead. The only thing separating him from me is the glass window, in this secret facility in a place I have no idea where it is. The questions that I have asked myself for years was, who is he, where was he, and how come for years no one especially me has not been able to find him. He has remained a mystery now for twenty five years. He has committed a lifetime of crime, and as a police officer I feel sick to my stomach that he was still out there. Tormenting the lives of victims and destroying the life of mine as well. But now here is, a mastermind, a genius of criminals and I've spent my entire life searching for this madman.  At every corner he always seem to be one step in front of me.


He has no name, identity, bank details, home address. In truth he was a ghost.


Hooked up to a respirator, barely surviving, I was tempted to go inside the room and remove the plug but I couldn't. The room was heavily guarded. The FBI agent in charge of the secret facility mentioned to me, that he has been after this criminal for as long as I have. They have been chasing him for homicide, bank robbing and god knows what. I have only known him for the murderous scumbag that he is.

“listen agent as you well know, this scumbag has never been caught, that leaves us with a problem, because their family of those victims will never get closure and all the money stolen will never be recovered. I replied simply “what do you want from me? He is already caught”

But happened next left me trembling. They wanted to implant his memories in the mind of someone else’s and for me assist them in solving where the bodies of his victims were located. I have spent a lifetime tracking this serial killer wreaking havoc on the great city which I live in. I knew every crime he has ever committed but always a step behind.

Never mind being scared, I doubted if this was even possible. Apparently the government had designed a machine that allows for memories of the man to be uploaded into the mind of another. It was supposed to be a simple procedure. The individual with his implanted conscience would experience those memories and will find out what happen to those victims.

But we were determined to complete this. On one side was the murderous scumbag being kept alive by a respirator and the other side was our agent being hooked up to machines.


But this is the part that f*****g scumbag of a cop thought he won. See I wanted to get caught, even shot and yes before you ask end up in a coma. I built this machine and once again before you start to figure out this for yourself, i made the government think that they had a way to take me down. See this is why I am doing this. It wasn't to hard to corrupt a government special agent.


When I said there was one person in my way I didn't mean it as he can stop me but as my final punishment in this life.  See the machine I developed has been purposely designed for me and my legacy to escape this life. What the corrupt FBI agents don’t realize by allowing my thoughts to be implanted into someone else, would allow that individual in the past to experience my design. My thoughts would become his own. The beauty behind all of this is that the FBI agent is going to allow me to escape.

“this is about it the moment we have been all waiting for gentlemen” “Now lets see what and where this arsehole killed his victims” As the team full of scientist and FBI agents anxiously await what lies behind the mind of this serial killer.

One of the scientist eagerly replied “we did it” “all we have to do is wait for our agent to wake up”


But this is the point where everything goes wrong. The entire building turns dark, as someone screams “wait the emergency generators will turn back on” But panic quickly starts to elude as no one knew what to expect. Disturbing sounds started to shake the room as everyone feel to their knees from the earthquake like shaking of the room. But as soon as we can see the room again, both beds are suddenly empty.

A few seconds later on the screen appeared the serial killer. His final message left a shiver in my spine and left everyone in the room horrified.


Hello Special Agent Davis finally we meet. See what I have done in my life, I know that I have done nothing wrong. Everything or anyone that I have destroyed has deserved their fate. The people I have murdered have raped or done worse. The people I have stolen money off have financially ruined the lives of many.

Can you see everything now has a purpose? The machine you used to extract information from my brain was designed by me. The FBI is to corrupt and this was my way to bring the system down. I wanted to get caught, I wanted you guys to shoot me and finally I wanted to go into a coma.

Now that you are finally understanding, I will tell you my grand plan. See when you uploaded my memory into that corrupt FBI agent, my past is now his past. In this life or another he is out there committing the same acts of justice that I have done my entire life. But we warned none of you are safe. See im not alone, I have followers that are willing to put their entire life on the line to bring this corrupt system down.

If you ask where your agent is, await my next move. I will only tell you he is not in this world, but the next. Your science cannot comprehend what has happened here today. You can only wait and watch the consequences of your corrupt system.

You might ask where I am. I am everywhere. In every home computer, every office, school, university hotel, workplace and even in your government. If you have committed a crime be warned I will find you.


At the start what seemed so simple created something that I cannot explain. At the end he just disappeared and after his next message left us wondering his next move. But I am ready and determined. I will find this son of a b***h. 

© 2015 Luke


Author's Note

Luke
Ignore the grammar, this is rough but would be really interested in what you guys think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow, great writing and even greater idea. that was intriguing. cant wait to read more

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It sure is interesting :)
Great read! Hope to read more of this :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, Mind Blowing!!!
I really liked it!! you have such a great mind and i think this would be best seller if you expand it into a published series...looking forward to read the rest of your work, well done Luke...:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is really nicely written and intriguing, the odd spelling error didn't even put me off. Everything really flowed well together and I loved the way you had short sentences and then long, good job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Remind me of a TV series named "Fringe"...nicely written...a good read

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
5 Reviews
Added on October 24, 2014
Last Updated on December 22, 2015

Author

Luke
Luke

Australia



Writing
My escape My escape

A Story by Luke


The Voice The Voice

A Story by Luke