Sniper I: chapter 1: Enter team sniper

Sniper I: chapter 1: Enter team sniper

A Story by cmsboy5
"

3 kids attempt to save there island after it was taken over

"

 

Chapter 1
 
 
 
I felt like I was trapped in one of those night mares, the kind where your world just seems to end, all hope is gone and there’s nothing you can do about it. I was on my island, the one I grew up on as a kid, I lived with my father, my mom and my brother Josh, we lived in peace, The island was a happy place, it had a school, hospital, homes and even a few shops, it was as if things couldn’t get any better. I was standing on the beach on the island, watching as seven war ships passed by, each one of them armed with deadly weapons, it had been centuries since our island as seen war. The war ships began to fire at the island and everything went black.
That’s my story, six months ago my home was taken over by a ruthless man and the help of his army, it is unknown to me why he did it and who he is, but I hope to find out soon. As the raid went on many islanders died, luckily me and my family, along with a few others were able to escape, we took control of one of the enemy’s warships and took off, I didn’t like the fact that we had to give up, but we would have to fight another day.  I miss my friends and Family, one day, we’ll be re-united.
Now I live in America, in the city of ever wood Georgia, it’s a quiet peaceful city. It’s one of those cities where nothing ever really happens, no major crimes, no major events, nothing. But that was alright with me, I’d rather be in a quiet town. It was a bright Friday morning, my alarm had just gone off and I quickly gotten out of bed. I was tired from the night before, I had had a bad day. I walked across my room to my dresser and pulled out the clothes I would be wearing today and laid them on my bed. I walked over to the other side of my room where the desk is and grabbed my book bag and laid it on my bed, so it will be easy to reach when I get ready to leave.
“Nathan are you getting ready?” my mom called out.
“Yes” I replied to her, walking out my bedroom door into the bathroom.
I walked back into bedroom because I had forgotten my clothes on my bed; I was suppost to pick them up. I walked over to the bed and picked them up and walked back into the bathroom and took a shower.
When I got out I was dressed in dark jeans, a green shirt and a black hoodie, I had heard the night before that it would be cold. I grabbed my book bag and and went down the hallway and down stairs into the kitchen.
The kitchen was neat and clean, it’s how my mother always kept it, if there was a mess she would make ether me or Josh clean it up, she didn’t like messes. Everything in the kitchen was kept neatly in cabinets; all appliances were stainless steel, with granite countertops. My brother Josh was sitting at a small round table in the corner of the kitchen quietly eating his breakfast.
“When are you leaving for school?” I asked nicely, opening the refrigerator door to get bottle water.
“Don’t know” josh replied quietly, eating his breakfast. I walked over and took a seat at the table
 
“I’m ganna leave soon” I told him, I dug in my book bag for my math homework, I had done the night before, but it wasn’t there. “I know I did my homework” I told myself, still going through my stuff.
“Maybe you lost it” Josh said, his voice had no emotion; I figured he might be tired still.
“I normally don’t lose my work” I told him, I was worried, I just had it yesterday. My watch began to keep telling me it was time to leave for school; I always set my alarm for 7:40 in the morning, to tell me when to leave. “I’ll be on my way,” I said, “hurry up josh”.
I walked out the kitchen door and walked outside, it was bright and I could early see, but it didn’t take long for my eyes to adjust. I walked quietly to the side walk in front of my house and began to head towards east wood high school, it wasn’t that far away from my house, it was within a walking distance, my mom and dad were happy about that, they would never have to take me to school.
“Nathan!” a familiar voice called out, I turned around to see Danny walking up to me. I met Danny when I first came to America, he is the only one who was really nice to me and we’ve been best friends ever since, he was fourteen, the same age as me and I could count on him for about anything. “Did you do your homework for our math class” Danny asked, my eyes narrowed and I remembered I was looking for it back inside my house.
“No I don’t have it”, I told Danny sadly, “I think I lost it”
“Oh” Danny said quietly. “That’s too bad”. We kept walking down the side walk, none of such much of anything and then I had remembered something that came to my head the night before, I had gotten bored so I made this plan to save my island, when I first met Danny he didn’t believe me till he met the rest of my family, but that’s why I haven’t told anyone else. I pulled a sheet of paper out of my pocket and handed it to Danny; he quickly unfolded it and looked at it.
“What is this?” scanning the sheet of paper.
“It’s my island” I replied, I grabbed the sheet of paper from him and showed it to him. The sheet of paper had a map of my island on it with little lines and figures on it, it was an invasion plan, Danny nooded, and grabbed the sheet of paper from me. “I didn’t know you could draw” Danny said, he sounded amazed. I pretended not to hear him and asked him what he thought of the plan.
“It seems really great” Danny said, “but I don’t think something like this could ever happen”.
“Why not?”
“Because, you can’t just do something like that, Nathen I hate to break it to you, but I don’t think you’re ever ganna get your island back” Danny said. Anger was about to taken over and at the same time I was in dis-belief, I never had thought that Danny would say something like that.
“No…” I shouted, “I will never turn my back on people who need me!” Danny may think it won’t work, but it will, I could have Sniper to back me up. Sniper is an organization my dad owns, it used to keep the peace on my home island, but since the raid, the companies moved to America and now it just makes weapons and gadgets for the US army.
 
I walked a bit faster and got in front of Danny, I could tell he was mad now as well, but he had no reason to be. I finally got to school and walked up the sidewalk to the main doors, east wood high school was a two story brick building that held all of cities high school students. I looked back and Danny was not in sight, he must have slowed down. Without looking, I ran into somebody and my book bag dropped onto the concrete, I bent down to pick it up and a strange looking device slide out.
“Cool” I said, gently picking it up. The device was black and blue and looked like a cell phone, but it didn’t flip open, I turned it around to the back and the word “S- gear” was engraved in the back. The device began to light up and it was beeping rapidly
“Nathan it is time” a voice said, coming out of the device. I figured this must be one of those voice activated phones, when I said cool, it must have responded, but who programmed it to say my name. Forgetting how weird this was. The s-gear stopped beeping and I put it in my book back and got back up. I headed inside the school just as the bell rang.
I knew I was late, but I hurried to my classes anyway, when I walked inside the school other students were rushing to their classes as well; it was as if everyone was in a big hurry. I joined the crowd and walked to my locker; it was old and beat up….just like everything else in the school. I quickly put in the combination and opened it, I took my books out of my book bag and placed them in my hands, I put the bag, along with the S-gear in my locker, if I was caught with the s-gear I would get in trouble.
“Hurry up Nathan” the teacher said to me, watching me as I walked to the class room.
“Yes mam” I replied, walking quietly to my desk.
The teacher came inside the classroom and shut the door behind her.
“Good morning class” she said, going to sit down at her desk. “Get out your homework from last night”. I began to panic; I had lost my math homework. Just then a girl I knew as Samantha walked over to my desk and handed me a sheet of paper.
“What’s this?” I asked examining it.
“It’s your homework” Samantha said smiling, “you left it at my house, when you came over yesterday”. I couldn’t believe I didn’t remember that earlier, I felt kind of dumb.
 
“Thank you Samantha” I said. I met Samantha when I came to America as well, she always hangs out with me and Danny, she was taller than me and Danny and had dark blonde hair, and Danny always called her nick names that she didn’t like. Samantha went back to her seat and examined my homework again, I was just happy to have it back, and then class begun. The teacher got in front of us and told us to pass up our homework; I turned around in my desk and collected the papers from my classmates, then handed them to my teacher. Te teacher took our papers and neatly placed them on her desk. The teacher then sat at her desk and told us to do the work on the board, it was text book work, I opened my math book and quickly flipped through the pages till I got to the right one.
“Nathan can you come here” The teacher asked, looking at me from across the class room.
“Sure thing”, I got up out of my desk and walked over to hers.
“You’re needed in the office she said”, whispering into my ear, as if she wanted nobody else to hear.
I was ganna ask her if I need to take my stuff, but I didn’t, I quickly walked out of the classroom and went into the hallway. I turned to see Landon, walking down the hallway coming towards me. Landon was never a very good person, he always seemed to want to mess with me, and ever since I first came to America I could tell he never liked me, when we would play dodge ball in gym, he would always aim at me, trying his hardest to get me out. But that wasn’t it, he would throw the ball really hard, as if he was trying to hurt me, But I didn’t care, it was rare he hit me, and when he did I acted as if it didn’t hurt.
I just walked quietly down the hallway waiting for Landon to say something, but he didn’t, but he was still behind me. I looked behind me and saw him walking, but he was holding a device, it looked like the same one I had earlier, but it can’t be mine, his is a different color. Landon’s s-gear was grey and black, seemed a little dark, but it suited him. I didn’t bother to ask where he got it from. I noticed he finally stop messing with the s-gear and slipped it into his pocket.
“Nathan!” Landon said, in an angry voice.
“What do you know of this device” Landon demanded, taking the s-gear back out of his pocket.
“ I don’t know anything” I said to him, I could tell he was getting annoyed.
“Don’t lie to me” Landon said, “This device was made by Sniper, an organization I believe you’re with”
How could Landon know where the device came from, but I was starting to ask myself questions, how did my s-gear get in my bag? and more importantly, how did Landon receive one? If these devices are truly made by Sniper I will be able to find out after school.
“You don’t have to answer me” Landon finally said, “but you better watch your back”.
I ignored what he said, and just kept walking to the office; Landon had gone the opposite direction. When I got to the office, I slowly opened the door and a young lady, probably in her mid twenties greeted me and asked for my name.
“Nathan”, I told her, she looked at her computer screen and then back at me.
“Your dad is here to check you out” The lady said with a smile. I was starting to wonder why I was being checked out; I had just gotten to school. The lady directed me to the waiting room where I saw my dad, waiting for me
“Hey buddy” he said to me, “you ready to go?”
“Why am I being checked out?”
“ I will explain in the car, you weren’t ment to go to school today, now go get your stuff” My dad said.
Without a reply, I walked out of the office and back into the hallway. First I had to go back to my math class and get my books, and then I had to go to my locker for my book bag. I walked slowly and quietly to the classroom door and opened it. I walked over to my desk and picked up my books, then walked over to Samantha.
“I am being checked out” I told her. She nodded
“ I will catch you after school” she said, as I was walking back towards the school. Te teacher didn’t ask me if I was leaving, so I just walked out. I walked across the hall to my locker and then neeled down to put in the combination. For a split second, I forgot my combination, but I soon put it in and opened it. I grabbed my bag and The S-gear and headed back towards the office. I was walking faster this time, because I wanted to go home. My dad looked down at my hand when I got to the office, I think what Landon said was true.
“ I see you found your S-gear” My dad said laughing.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked, acting confused, “when I first saw the S-gear, I didn’t know what it was.
“ I wanted it to be a surprise” My dad said, holding out his hand as if he wanted to hold it, I placed the S-gear in his hands as we walked out the double doors of Eastwood high school.
Me and My dad walked down the high school side walk and I saw my dad’s black Toyota parked in front of the school, I opened the car door and we both got in, I quickly fastened my seat belt while my dad got the car ready for us to leave. My dad slammed the car door shut and we took off. We rode down the road and I was waiting for my dad to speak, but he didn’t and neither did I. My dad turned on the radio started playing country music, a genre I don’t like. My house wasn’t to far away, only a minute or two from the school, I was happy to be going back home, I was tired.
We pulled in the drive way and both me and my dad got out, shutting the doors behind us and walking into the house. Josh was still sitting at the same table he was before I had left.
“Why didn’t you tell me we didn’t need to go to school today” I asked Josh.
“I found out after you had left” Josh replied quietly, he seemed annoyed.
I turned around to my dad and I wanted to question him, why wasn’t I supping post to go to school in the first place?
I looked at the s-gear and started to look through it, there didn’t seem to be much to it, It had the ability to make phone calls, text….that seemed about it.
“Dad I have two questions” I said, I placed the s-gear on the table josh was sitting at/
“Sure go on”
“Why wasn’t I suppost to go to school? And why was I given this s-gear?” I asked.
My dad walked into the other room and I sat there patiently waiting for him to answer my questions, I picked the device up again and noticed my name was programmed into it. My dad came back into the kitchen holding a leather black case, and handed it to me.
“This is the case for it” he said, I put the s-gear in it.
“You guys weren’t suppost to go to school because I need to talk to you guys, I began to think, we may not be in America much longer….”
“Why?” I said, interrupting my dad as he was speaking.
“Nathan I found your Invasion plans in your room a few weeks ago, I think it could work, at first I didn’t think much of it, then I looked over it and it seems easy, with weapons and technology Sniper has, we can fight back” Dad explained, I looked at him and laughed then took the plans put of my pocket and showed him.
“You mean this?” I said still laughing, “I made this when I was bored”.
“That doesn’t change the fact that it could work” dad said. “Sniper has four bases, one on the island, which is now shut down, one here in America, One in France and one in Spain; we have our own group of troops from 3 of those 4 bases that are willing to help fight back”
“What about the base on the island?”
“We don’t have support from that area because the members there turned their loyalty to the new king” dad explained.
Me, dad and Josh walked into the living room, and like the kitchen everything was neat, that’s how my mom wanted it, and that’s how it was ganna stay. We all three sat down on the couch and everything got quiet.
“ In the past weeks I have contacted everyone, and the invasion is going to meet in Murcia Spain, that’s where the 4rth base, and The sniper bomb factory is located.
“ That’s where Danny is from I said, and that’s where his dad lives” I said happily, “ can me and Danny go with you?, Danny could be reunited with his dad”
“ No!” My dad said, “ It’s dangerous, besides you boys need to stay here with your mother”.
I sat there in disappointment, Danny’s parents divorced when he was little, his mom and him moved to America to try to live a better life, while his dad stayed in Murcia and Joined Sniper, he is head of the Base in Spain, but I never told Danny, because I think he already knows anyway. I had come home from school one day and my dad had found out about Danny, seemed like a coincident, but my dad said his dad was part of Sniper.
“ So since in the invasion force is meeting in Spain, then when are you leaving” I said sadly.
“ In a week” he replied, “ next Friday”.
I didn’t feel like Talking, I just went back upstairs to my room. I was Happy and sad at the same time, Happy because there was hope of going home, sad because my dad is leaving. I slowly opened the door to my room and shut it, I placed my s-gear on the table and put my book bag on the floor, I laid in bed, I was tired, I hoped when I woke up, everything could just be normal.
 
I woke up still tired, I turned around to face the clock on my wall and it read 3:15, school had gotten out about ten minutes ago, I got out of the bed and got the s-gear off my desk and then went back to my bed to sit down and look through it one more time, I had a message.
It read:
Nathan I came to your house earlier and your dad said you were asleep, he gave me your number and said you had a new phone, think he called it a “ S-gear”, see ya later
 
Oh by the way, why are you mad at Danny?
Love,
Samantha
I put the S-gear in my pocket and went down stairs, I wanted to go hang out with Danny and Samantha since school is over now, I went out of my room, shutting the door behind me and saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table.
“ I’ll be back in a little bit” I told her, walking out the door. I walked to the side walk in front of my house and the kitchen door opened and my dad walked out. I walked slowly back up to the house, ready for what ever my dad had to say.
“ Nathen Your friend Danny was given an S-gear as well, S-gears have the ability to locate other ones, I know your going to meet your friends, so I was just saying your S-gear can help you find him” My dad explained walking back to the door.
“ Why did Danny receive one?” I asked.
“ His dad’s part of Sniper, with the s-gears you can talk to anyone from anywhere in the world, I figured it could be useful for him, The s-gear has many fuctions, most of them you will discover in time” my dad said, and he walked back inside. I walked down the side walk and took out my S-gear. I flipped through the options and I found the options locate, three other S-gears appeared to be within 20 miles, and so far I knew of only three other people with S-gears, My dad, Danny and Landon. Somehow I needed to find out which one was Danny’s.
I sat there and thought, but got nothing, how am I suppost to tell the difference of who’s S-gear is which? Then I realized something, all of our S-gears are color coated, mine is black and blue, my dad’s is black and brown and Landon’s was black and grey, on the screen of the S-gear, it showed a brown marker, and a red Marker. The brown must be my Dad’s S-gear and the red must be Danny’s, but why doesn’t Landon’s S-gear show up on the map? I just figured maybe Landon had turned his off.
I followed the red marker, because that was more likely Danny, the signal seemed to be coming from the city somewhere so that’s where I went, the city is where my school, The sniper base, and all the shops and malls are at, so it’s not very far, within walking distance. It seemed to be a great Friday afternoon, kids were playing in the streets and adults were just coming home from a hard day at work, I looked down at my S-gear again, then back in front of me.
“ hiya Nathen”
I turned around to see Samantha walking up to me. “ did you get my text messege” she asked, smiling.
“ Yeah I did” I replied hugging her.
“ o that’s great, so what you up to?”
“ trying to find Danny” I replied, Samantha took out her phone and began to text on it.
“ Danny told me you were mad at him” Samantha said, chuckling.
“ I am” I replied, “ he just got on my nerves earlier about something, but I am over it now”.
We kept walking, I took the S-gear out of my pocket and Danny’s signal was getting closer and closer, I was beginning to think he was in the park nearby. As we got the closer to the park, I could hear playing children laughing and screaming, and the sound of the waterfall in the middle of the park.
“ Nice day” Samantha said, looking around.
The park was the nicest in the city, it had clean cut grass, brick walk ways, and a new play ground, everything about the park was beautiful. We walked inside the park following the signal, it wasn’t coming from the play ground or the waterfall, but I remembered there are boat docks not too far away, in fact there right by the park. We kept following the signal and went to a crowd of people, and soon we were out of the park and at the docks, which there wasn’t much of a change, only there wasn’t grass, just a few docks, and some boat ramps.
Where ever the signal was coming from was right by us, me and Samantha turned the corner to see Landon texting on the S-gear. I looked closely at the device and it was black and red, that wasn’t his, it was Danny’s!
“ What do you want” Landon said, putting Danny’s S-gear in his pocket.
“ Why do you care” Landon asked.
“ Just hand over that S-gear” I demanded.
Samantha was just sitting there watching, waiting for something to happen, I was as well, I was aggravated at Danny, but those S-gears are important, I can’t allow Landon to keep it. He has one already, but I am sure he stole that one to, who knows where he got it from.
A red ford truck drove right by us and stopped, Landon’s dark s-gear began to beep and he started running away from us, he opened the truck door and got inside, the truck then drove off with Landon and Danny’s S-gear.
“ That truck like came out of nowhere” Samantha said, she sounded confused.
“ landon must have called ahead of time” I explained.
“ well now what do we do?” Samantha asked.
“ You that device Landon had, we have ti get it back it belongs to Danny, and if my dad finds out one of the S-gears was stolen well……well let’s try not to think about that” I said, pretending to laugh as we walked away from the docks. We would have to go back home and think of a new plan.
 
I was mad for two reasons, one Landon had gotten away with Danny’s S-gear and two, and we didn’t even know where Danny was. Samantha had mentioned that Danny might be at his house, which is where I should have checked for him earlier, now me and Samantha were walking down the side walk in front of my house wondering what to do now, but I guess the only thing we could do, was got o Danny’s house. We walked down the side walk not saying any words at all, I felt cold even though I was wearing a jacket, and I was kind of tired as well, but I couldn’t let Landon get away, my dad would get mad if one of his S-gears went missing.
“ Hey Nathan?” Samantha asked, she sounded tired. “ how much longer till were at Danny’s house”.
“ Its across the street” I said laughing, as we began to cross the road.
“ oh right” she replied.
We walked up to Danny’s driveway and walked to his porch, I stood back whole Samantha knocked on the door and we both patiently waited someone to answer. It seemed to take a long time, but Danny’s mom came to the door smiling.
“ Hey Nathen, how are you” she said, stepping out into the front porch.
“ Good” I replied with a smile, “ is Danny here?”
“ Yes he is. Would you like to come in and see him?”
“Sure” Samantha replied, we walked inside Danny’s house.
Danny home was different, but in a good way, each room was painted a different color and it seemed to have a 19th century style to it, Danny had mentioned before his mom was into that kind of stuff.
“ Danny’s in his room” his mom said, pointing us in the right direction.
“ Thank you” Samantha said, we walked down a long corridor I knew Danny’s room was on the right because I had been in his house before. I walked in to see Danny at his desk typing on his computer, he looked up and noticed that we had walked in.
“ What do you want” he said, in annoyed voice.
“ How did Landon get your S-gear?” I demanded, ignoring the question he had gave me.
“ I didn’t he had it, I was outside with it, I sat it down and when I came back it was gone” Danny explained.
 
Danny got up from his desk and walked out of his room with us, we all three went down the long corridor and then back out the front door, I was wondering what Danny was doing.
“ I am going with you guys to get my S-gear back” Danny said, he still sounded annoyed.
“ Well then we can use my S-gear to find out where Landon is”
I pulled my S-gear out of my pocket and went through the options till I went to the tracking faction, all three of us stared at the screen, Danny’s signal and Landon’s signal were both coming from the forest, which was down our road.
“ Should we really go into the woods” Samantha asked, pointing at the marker on the screen.
“ I guess if we want the S-gear back were ganna have to” I said, putting the device up.
 
When we got to the forest, we all stared up at it and then at each other.
“ I am not going in there” Samantha said, “ to dirty, I’ll stay out here” she said”.
“ Well…ok” I replied, “ Danny come with me”, I said, and we both began to walk into the forest leaving Samantha behind. We got further and further and soon I couldn’t even see where we had come in at, I took the S-gear out and began to track the signal again, we were close, extremely close.
“ Danny I think this things broken” I said, tapping at the S-gear.
“ Why?” Danny replied nervously.
“ The s-gear says Landons above us”. Me and Danny both looked up to see Landon sitting on one of the tree branches, he climbed down a little bit, and then jumped down.
“ you guys must want this device pretty badly” he said, waving Danny’s S-gear in his face.
I lashed out a kick and knocked the S-gear out of Landon’s hands.
“ Get it Danny” I commanded, Danny took off for his device.
Landon punched, but I caught it, then he tried to kick me and it landed, I fell back. He tried to stomp on me, But I rolled out of the way and got back up and began to punch, not knowing where Danny was. I punched and it landed then kicked and Landon fell against a tree, I attacked again and missed.
“ your stronger then I thought” Landon said, laughing at me.
“ I know” I said calmly, attacking again.
I missed, and I was starting to get mad, I was in a fight not knowing were Danny was, exactly how far did his S-gear drop?
Landon picked up a tree limb on the ground and tried to use it as a weapon, he swung and I caught it and took it out of his hands, then used it to trip him, it was clear that I am better than he is at this.
Landon began to get very frustrated and angry, because of the fact he was losing.
We began to plain out fighting now, I was punching and he was blocking, and he was punching and I was blocking, it seemed to go on forever, it was if now were evenly matched. H pushed me against a tree and tried to punch me, but I got out of the way and he hit his hand really hard.
“ You okay?” I said laughing, Landon got even angrier.
“Enough!” he shouted, he kicked me really hard in the stomach I fell to the ground. He then punched me and well I hate to say it, but now Landon was winning. I felt Landon was about to finish me off, He brought up his leg and just as he was about to kick again, some force pushed him out of the way. I looked up to see Danny had kicked him, as he was attacking me, I guess Landon wasn’t expecting an attack from him.
I got up and so did Landon, Landon looked as if he wanted to attack again, but he didn’t, he just started to walk away, it was as if he had enough.
“It’s okay” Landon said laughing, “but I will get you guys back”. Then he was gone, deeper into the woods.
“ What a creep” Danny said, holding up his S-gear.
“ Danny it is time” his S-gear said, his device began to flash and beep just as mine did when I found mine.
“ What does that mean?” Danny asked, looking at his S-gear.
“ I don’t know” I replied calmly, “ mine did the same thing when I got it”.
We both began to walk out of the woods, I was in a good mood, now nothing was wrong, and we got Danny S-gear back. As we were walking back to our neighborhood it got quiet, I took out my S-gear and began to text.
“ You know Nathan I am sorry about what I said earlier” Danny admitted, “ I know your plan will work”
He smiled, I guess we were friends again now.
“ Well I am sorry for yelling at you” I replied.
We got back to the opening where Samantha greeted us happily, she asked if we got Danny’s s-gear back, and Danny happily showed it to her, after it stopped beeping. Today wasn’t all that bad, but I began to think about the future and how my dad was leaving in a week, I got a sad feeling inside of me.
“ We should all three hang out tomorrow” Samantha suggested.
“ I agree” Danny said, still looking at his S-gear.
Everything seemed to be perfect, I just wish now I could defeat the man who took my home, just like I defeated Landon, and let it have a happy ending.

© 2009 cmsboy5


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is great so far. keep it up.

Posted 15 Years Ago


this book isnt perfect, its filled with grammer and spelling issues lol
remember its un edited
this document is like a year old



Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2009

Author

cmsboy5
cmsboy5

Writing
Sniper I Sniper I

A Book by cmsboy5