today i met sleepfuture.... illuminati associated artist?

today i met sleepfuture.... illuminati associated artist?

A Story by cloudsofninevein
"

i met the popular artist sleepfuture & i think the conspiracy theories about him are true...

"
Today I went to starbucks as I usually do almost every morning before I head to work.. I work at long horn and it's not to far from Starbucks. I'm also a very social media associated person.. I love to read alot on what's going on and I went to rockledge highschool. Today was a very unusual day.. I came across this dude taylor.. taylor sabol and alot of people know him to be sleepfuture. that's his social media/artist name, and before i get into detail let me tell you there's been a lot of conspiracy theories on this guy.. i mean like he sold his soul, he can see what can happen before things happen & this is a good one he is involved with the illuminati. I mean tons of people around the city know of this in brevard county but even he has said in some of his instagram posts to just ignore the what he described to be "dumb comments from the beautiful people". However today I started to believe them all". 12/6/12 "8:32 A.M."
I head to starbucks and go inside to order my coffee as I usually do. 
I look around and sure enough on one of their comfortable couches I see Taylor Aka "sleepfuture" sitting on the couch also waiting for his Coffee as I was.

I approach him and say hey, "aren't you sleepfuture"? "as if I already don't know" 

he goes "haha yeah" I follow him on Instagram and always watch what he posts.. he always has a real good attitude. 

Anyways I told him I follow him on Instagram and so on. 

I eventually gain the courage to ask him about these "stupid comments" are you involved with the illuminati I asked? laughing the same time while asking it. He already knew what I meant and kindly replies "haha no isn't it hilarious that people actually think that?"? we both agreed yes but when his head to the right to pick up the coffee he was wearing an illuminati necklace and not only that, during our conversation he had mentioned the people think I am actually apart of that because of how easily i'm able to get in touch with celebrities and from what i've read the guy has recieved shotuouts from snoopdogg/larry king/ miley cyrus/ those celebrities have all been accused of also being associated with the illuminati.. like all you have to do is google "sleepfuture illuminati" or "sleepfuture snoopdogg" and you can literally see the tons of shoutouts these celebrities have given him.. it's crazy. he's just a regular guy and responds calmly to these MAJOR celebrities talking to him all the time and giving him shoutouts? hmm.. maybe we will all find out in the future but that was truly weird enough for me. I am a fan of him he's a really good person but I do think the conspiracy theories are true.. did i forget to mention he even made a song called "illuminati"? and in the song lyrics mentions selling his soul.. and the day after he released that song 4 shoutouts from snoopdogg came the following morning. 

© 2016 cloudsofninevein


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on December 7, 2016
Tags: google, sleepfuture, youtube, snoopdogg sleepfuture, illuminati sleepfuture, illuminati, scary, scary story, scary stories

Author

cloudsofninevein
cloudsofninevein

Rockledge , FL