OBSOLETE SUICIDE NOTES of GRIMM the Heathen

OBSOLETE SUICIDE NOTES of GRIMM the Heathen

A Poem by ClockWork GRIMM

    

As these memories collapse, bringing this diseased and rotten temple down on top of our heads...

Look in the mirror and know,

IT'S ALL YOUR F*****G FAULT...

Sweeping fire into this stale morning from Hell, the meaning of value becomes increasingly demeaned. A valueless photograph explores the dimensions of this bleached out complexion that smears itself onto everything I see. Every care and worry that gives no pleasure becomes an ever increasing throbbing in the back of my head. Woven in the the self inflicted fractures that follow each breath. Rose pink blooms follow the bodies of the inconsequential as they roll.... Into their shallow iron Graves...

This gray morphs to a Red, void of contrast. Hugh deepening, alloted within a reflection I don't recognize. 

Wipe your lips from my eyes because you were the w***e I always wanted... And erase and rewrite my filled canvas of a body, covered in scars that give depth perception to me, Because I was the monster you always and only wanted to use... And this Consumption feels SO F*****G GOOD!!

This mere description of words don't meet what I want you to feel... That ethereal high that you feel atop the hill as you yell, "I AM CHRIST!" But I can feel all that emotion blending away to a single moping, in the fetal position, dressed in tears...

The massive waves of druids, free formed of fears and intolerances, claw at the slightest dot of contentment. And as I drop this last bottle of black label and light another cigarette from another night of being the w***e of love I am, I lay back...

AND BASK IN THE GUILT...


BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME...


OTHER PEOPLE ACTUALLY

HAVE HEARTS TO BREAK... 

© 2011 ClockWork GRIMM


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Raw and powerful. This screams at the reader to obtains total submission. I adore this one and hope others can see its value as it is stunning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really hope everyone likes this one... I was in the hospital for quite a while but I'm back and coming back to work... ENJOY

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing