Transformation of the New Vitriolic Gods

Transformation of the New Vitriolic Gods

A Poem by ClockWork GRIMM
"

Title should give you an idea...

"

Born into a denial of true form. Broken grammar that for a soul complete. As I lay motionless in red I face my pathetic end. Fragile bones crush and are pushed to make way. Prostrate I lay like the newborn I shall become. My gnashing teeth break free for more godly words made full. My eyes glaze and roll back to a euphoria soon to come. Put a stop to all violence and this world of violence shall know no deceit.

My teeth fall to the floor and make the sound of a new crimson covered rain. I replace my bones and jaws with bars. Mercury fills my bloodshot eyes and the overbearing light begins to fade. The Overpowering AGONY...

My neck snaps in contortion. One last inimical thrust! Incised and brought to a form, soon to be anew. Through chemical conditioning I CAN be the new norm. The next moments, pregnant with a chance of disgrace, pass like unfailing hours in grid-like succession. A porous stone, heaved from my insides, gleams the new red that will cast everything a new shadow.

Preprogrammed for ascension in a higher form. My body gives one last fateful jolt. Alive? Or just breathing? I can hear the cries come from the pathetic soul I was. Reborn now to a form with atrophy complete.

As I lye, now dead, the glimmer departs from me. But now still I have a grammar reformed and a smoothing of features. Self surgery masked into the greatest art.  My eyes snap open with one final mechanical jolt...

DISCIPLES! BOW YOUR HEADS IN REVERANCE! TO THE REVENANT LIE IN DISGUISE! COME FOLLOW YOUR NEW MESO-MANIACAL CHRIST INTO OUR NEW ETERNITY! THE SOUND OF OUR MECHANICAL FOOTSTEPS SHALL MAKE THE OLD GODS QUAKE IN FEAR! I DISABLE THE AUDIO GENERATORS OF FEAR! GIVE AN ANALOG ROAR FROM OUR HEXAGONAL RIVETED TEETH AND BRING A TIDE FOR THE NEW HUMANITY!

BEHOLD! THIS RAGE INDUCED EVOLUTION! INTO THE NEW VITRIOLIC GODS, CLOAKED IN CRIMSON! WITH MOUTHS STITCHED WE BREED TO FORM THE RACE OF VITRIOLIC MEGALO-MECHANICAL GODS!

FOR WITH NOW SPEECH THERE SHALL BE NO DECEIT

© 2011 ClockWork GRIMM


Author's Note

ClockWork GRIMM
I know, I know... a little much eh? I couldn't help it...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty powerful piece you've got here, GRIMM = ] The idea you have unfolded alone, is overpowering...out with the old, powerless ways, and in with the new "thrust my fingers into your eyes and see my world" finalization. I love it! Keep me posted...

-Femme_Gothique (Brittany)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing