Geometry Dash

Geometry Dash

A Story by clifdencapital
"

Every level consists of a distinct pathway that invariably leads to a final destination.

"
Every level consists of a distinct pathway that invariably leads to a final destination. To successfully complete a level in this game, you are required to attain specific endpoints. Undoubtedly, several impediments lie in wait for you in the future. Mastery of control alone is insufficient to triumph in this game, as one must also surmount the unexpected challenges. Hence, it is important to enhance your agility in order to triumph over this game.

Ensure the security of the geometry.
The protagonist of your story is a geometric figure endowed with the ability to autonomously advance in a linear direction. Therefore, you only need to elevate the geometry or maneuver it in the air. It is essential to ensure that the geometry is not subjected to significant impact from items encountered along the course. Perils such as creatures, sharp projections, or precipitous edges will pose a direct threat to your geometric figure. To ensure your safety, it is imperative that you steer clear of the hazards that exist overhead. The character lacks any weaponry or combat skills, but is capable solely of airborne movement by jumping or flying. You will utilize this expertise to evade any perils. Avoid attempting to confront the hazards encountered along the journey. When performing a leap in geometry, it is necessary to make a precise estimation of the timing required for the jump. Incorrect timing of the leap will result in the character coming into contact with the barriers.

© 2024 clifdencapital


Author's Note

clifdencapital

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on July 12, 2024
Last Updated on July 12, 2024
Tags: game, fiction