6 Best Landing Page Elements to Boost Online Conversions

6 Best Landing Page Elements to Boost Online Conversions

A Story by CitrusStudio
"

There are various other features and page elements which are incorporated along with Paid Per Click (PPC) search for better online conversion rate.

"

Google has come up with a new platform that offers success with paid search. Ads are not enough for making a website stand out of crowd. There is a great need to focus on ad extensions and landing pages. Online advertisements are not enough to attract a customer towards a business. There are various other features and page elements which are incorporated along with Paid Per Click (PPC) search for better online conversion rate.


Few of the aspects that are proven to enhance conversions are:


1. Images


The foremost thing that plays a vital role in attracting visitors is images. Actually, visitors want images at every prospect and its been proved that shoppers respond far better to product pictures compared to description. This is the only reason why online retailers are allowing their customers to zoom in, out and view products from all angles. Adding annotations, such as price drop alert and product ratings on the description page can help a lot to grab buyer attention.


2. Product reviews


Majority of buyers search for reviews before purchasing an online product. Incorporating them in an Ecommerce website is a great idea. One can also embed them with PPC ads, using review extension. There are various search engine policies that focus on posting “accurate and current” information. Reviews that are older than a year are not shown up in the extension store. Therefore, do ask your customers to rate the products regularly, so that the reviews continue to appear on your site.


3. Product comparisons


This is an important aspect that can attract and compel a visitor to buy your product. Side by side comparison is an effective medium to show customers, the actual difference between materials and functions of a product. The description in the form of a table or graph, is comparatively easier to read and offers better digestion of information.


4. Customer testimonials


50% of web audience, find testimonials useful. They can be positive or negative. A negative or bad one can bring down the reputation of a company whereas a positive one can attract more clients. Testimonials are effective in encouraging people to trust an online brand, as they contain a good overall experience of a previous customer.


5. Video product demos


Linking a video on the landing page of an online store can really pay-off. If a product is complicated and one is not able to find out how to work with it, a video can help a lot. In PPC campaigns, video extensions are proved to offer good results.


6. Live chat with shopping assistant


This landing page element is gaining good response and popularity. Many a times, while surfing on a webpage, a pop-up blinks out saying that the website assistant is online, do you have any queries. This is a good option to gain trust of a customer. It has lead to higher ad engagement, especially in case of architectural sites, where people have lot of queries related to home renovations.


These were the few landing page elements that are beneficial to boost more online conversions. CitrusStudio is a leading full service digital company in Mississauga that offers high quality web design, WordPress website, Ecommerce development and digital marketing solutions at reasonable prices. Visit


© 2016 CitrusStudio


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

CitrusStudio
CitrusStudio

Mississauga, ON, Canada



About
CitrusStudio is a digital marketing and Website design company in Mississauga. We provide quality and affordable Wordpress website design and development services. We also offer SEO, SMO, content mana.. more..

Writing