Proven Treatments for Panic Attacks

Proven Treatments for Panic Attacks

A Story by Gregor Kowal
"

Panic attacks are not that uncommon with such erratic lifestyles, which keep us on our toes all the time – and not to forget the stress levels.

"
Panic attacks are not that uncommon with such erratic lifestyles, which keep us on our toesall the time �" and not to forget the stress levels. If you are facing recurring panic attacks then it’s a clear sign of panic disorder and needs to be treated as soon as possible. Some of the common symptoms of panic disorder include trembling, seating, choking, heart palpitation and sensations and they all can be very much problematic for the person suffering from it.

Unlike sexual disorders treatment in Dubai, luckily there are several ways in which panic disorders can be treated, some of the prominent one’s are:

Antidepressants

Most of the time antidepressants are used as an effective way to treat stress related depression. There are two main kinds of antidepressants used for this purpose, which are:

Serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)

Tricyclic antidepressants

Most of the antidepressants take 2 to 4 weeks before showing any positive results; however it is important to continue with the medication until it starts showing some results on case to case basis. However, you must stop relying on them for long term treatment and must ask your physician whether you should continue with them or not. Also, sometimes these antidepressants come with some serious side effects, so always consult your doctor before you start taking any such medication.

Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy

This is one of the most effective therapies so far that has been proven to provide long term remedial effects against panic attacks. Cognitive behavioral therapy can be taken easily along with your regular medication.Your therapist will begin the sessions with you as soon as you approach and will also identify the patterns and triggers that contribute to your condition. Once he manages to identify the source of negative thoughts, he will help you in focusing on positive thoughts instead of pondering over destructive thinking patterns.

Relaxation techniques

Practicing natural relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and progressive muscle relaxation can not only help you in strengthening the relaxation response in your body but will also help in combating panic and anxiety. Also, performing these exercises on regular basis will bring the feelings of joy in your life.

Apart from these you can try natural panic attack treatments as well like herbs, kava, massage, etc. for long term relief. All these methods will be effective in your treatment only if you combine them with healthy life choices. Once you get on any of such treatment you need to avoid access caffeine, alcohol, nicotine and other stimulants that act as a trigger for panic attacks.

Don’t be too harsh on yourself; learn some simple tricks to keep anxiety at bay in your life.

© 2016 Gregor Kowal


Author's Note

Gregor Kowal
The author writes a lot about panic attacks. He also shares information on sexual disorders treatment in Dubai.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 30, 2016
Last Updated on April 30, 2016
Tags: panic attacks, disorders treatment in Dubai