Know someone who’s suffering from Panic Attacks? Help Them

Know someone who’s suffering from Panic Attacks? Help Them

A Story by Gregor Kowal
"

Panic attacks are also known as anxiety attacks, and are recognized as some of the more common mental disorders.

"
Panic attacks are also known as anxiety attacks, and are recognized as some of the more common mental disorders. A person suffering from a panic attack gets a feeling of doom and feels as if everything is going wrong.

Have you ever seen someone having a panic attack? If yes, then it’s alright, if not, then you don’t know what true panic is! A panic attack is defined as an irregular but reappearing period of extremely strong panic and intense anxiety. Panic attacks are also known as anxiety attacks, and are recognized as some of the more common mental disorders. A person suffering from a panic attack gets a feeling of doom and feels as if everything is going wrong. These attacks may last from a few minutes to even hours, leaving the sufferer devoid of all mental health.

Although not as fearful as false awakenings or sleep paralyses can be, panic attacks can have a huge ill effect on the patient’s life. It is common for sufferers to even develop suicidal tendencies due to the extremities of the panic attacks that they suffer. But such extremities occur only if the patient has avoided treatment, as mental disorders tend to get worse with time. It is quite unfortunate and sad that due to the taboos related to psychiatry and mental disorders, people who very much need psychiatric help, don’t get it. A person suffering from even the mild forms of this disorder should get himself checked at one of the fine psychiatry center Dubai. Also, if you are acquainted or related to someone who suffers from the same, then as a fellow human you should counsel them and help them realize that they should get treatment for their panic attacks as soon as possible.

Dubai has emerged as a large city, where dreams are made as well as broken. And large cities are always the most unfortunate ones when it comes to mental diseases. An excruciatingly large number of people suffer from panic attacks and they do not seek medical or psychiatric help at all. However, there has been a rise in the awareness of these diseases and Dubai now features a large number of treatment centers. The best way to trace out a good psychiatry center Dubai is to get on the internet and carry out some thorough research. The larger treatment centers are usually the better and more experienced ones. In a field like psychiatry, experience counts the most, and you should definitely go through the websites of these treatments centers to pick out the best ones! Remember, good mental health is the key to a good physical body!


Author Bio:
The author shares information on psychiatry center Dubai. He also shares information about panic attacks, for more information visit http://www.chmc-dubai.com

© 2015 Gregor Kowal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

60 Views
Added on March 23, 2015
Last Updated on March 23, 2015
Tags: psychiatry centre Dubai, panic attacks