Today.

Today.

A Story by cristian
"

“The future starts today, not tomorrow.”

"


Today.

Today, it’s just another day? It can’t be just a simple another day. It’s a gift. You must use it, enjoy it.  Don’t die, live your life, be happy, feel the power of pleasure. If you enjoy the pleasure, you will live your dream. The humanity lost their way. War, who needs it? For what?
They fight, but they don’t know for what, some of them will say, ” for future”, which future? Future that will be great, the future that will create a society equal in right?
The future doesn’t exist, remember that.
The past, also doesn’t exist. It’s called illusion, we, people have created it. The past is not a mirror of history, like G.Orwell said,” You must be insane if  you think that past hasn’t changed.”
Now, we live just now. Not Yesterday or Tomorrow, but Now. Today is exactly that day when you can do what do you like. Today is that day when you don’t need to imagine your dream. You can turn it into reality. Hard work, that’s the right answer.
Ask yourself, ” Who am I?  Who I want to be?” And you will find the limit of success, and this limit you can break.
Today is not just another day.

© 2014 cristian


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 7, 2014
Tags: Today. Motivational

Author

cristian
cristian

Soroca, Soroca, Moldova



About
Who Am i? Don't know, Just a man who live on the planet more..