loony bin mind

loony bin mind

A Poem by charsigner93

have to try and stop these voices which scream my name! the deafening silence shattered by the shirll of their screams to come back to them! 

have to be strong! shut them out! ignore their screams and pleas/ when will this maddness end? why do i try to kick these crystal lies when they haunt me deep in side?

 have to try and stand to be stronger!! so i fight and i scream! must break free from these poison lies that to break free from the thoughts in my mind! 

will i live? or die? i do not know. 

will i sink or will i swim the former seems inevitable! 

what is wrong with my head? why cant i see past the darkness that consumes me? is my fiat to live in this life a loony bin?

 i think that as i push on i will find hope but then i realize im not to far from where i began and i grow discontent and anger floods through as i realize I'm  no good at succeeding. 

why keep going when i know i will fail and fail again? why run from the voices that come and go? they scream out and control my mind! is this what it is to feel? to be a live? I have to trust that in the end it will be alright or i will slip back into the pit i dug under my self! 

© 2011 charsigner93


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on September 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 15, 2011