six.

six.

A Chapter by Charlie
"

Rated R

"
Michael looked at me in shock.
-Are you sure baby? Is this what you want to do?
 
I just sat there and nodded. His expression went from soft and romantic to a wicked grin and burning blue eyes. What happened next happened so quick I had no time to brace myself. He flipped us over so that he was a nested in-between my legs and towering over me. Thank god I had my matching black lace bra and panties on. He stood up and took of his jeans, he took me by my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He dropped down to his knees and kissed my navel and my hips, he then unbuttoned my jeans, never breaking eye contact. My breathing picked up and my mouth went dry. As Michael took my jeans off he kissed my bare skin that made my skin heat and my blood race through me like lava. Michael stood back up and hooked his arm under me and lifted me back onto the bed and now he was over me, his hand was in my hair hold my head in place as his mouth took control of mine. I moaned into his mouth. His other hand hooked under my bra and released my breast, swollen and hard. Michael took my other breast in his mouth and I cried out. My body was sensitive to everything. He sucked hard and using his teeth, while we rolled my other n****e between his thumb and his pointer. 
-Your skin is simply perfect; tan, smooth and sweet. 
Michael looked up at me and trailed kisses from my breasts to my underwear line. He kissed me through the fabric.

-Ahh, Michael I want you.

I could feel his grin between my thighs. In one quick move my panties were off and he was massaging my clitoris, slowly. When his experience fingers entered, I grabbed the sheets, bowed my back and closed my eyes with a moan. 

-You are so wet Madasyn, so greedy.
When I looked up he removed his boxers and released himself. He reached over to the bedside table and open the drawer and grabbed condoms. I was on the pill but we already discussed that I prefer to use condoms. This was it, this was the moment that might change my life forever. 

Michael ripped open the condom and rolled it on to his incredible length. We never broke eye contact, as he knelt between my legs and hovered over me. His hands were up on both sides of my face and I could feel him at the opening of my sex. I ran my hands through his hair and brought him close to my face and brought him in for a kiss, as I opened my mouth to let him in he slammed into me, making me cry out. He took my mouth with his as he started to move. In, out, in, out, so damn slow. As his tongue coaxed mine, he picked up the speed.

-You're so tight, are you okay baby.
~Yes.
I hissed through my teeth as he thrusted into me hard. As we slammed into me again. I felt full and as he rubbed inside me. I couldn't move as some of his weight was on me, I felt this coming to an end. As I cried out his name as I reached my orgasm and released my self around him. Short after that he was deep inside me and thrusted one more hard time as he stopped to cum and he dropped down on his elbows. His mouth was to my ear, breathing hard in unison with me. 

-Holy F**k, Mads.
~Ah! 
I moaned out as he pulled out of me. 

He took of the condom and cleaned himself up and tossed it in the trash. I rolled over on to my stomach and watch him. I'm sure I had a grin on my face.

-Are you okay? 
He asked and he walked to lay next to me. He kissed my shoulder blade and down my back. He grabbed my a*s and kissed my a*s check. Michael laid back down and looked at me. I smiled at him.

-Are you not going to answer me? Are you okay Madasyn?
~ I want to f**k you again.
He almost looked sad but more shocked. His smile turned dangerous and his gaze burned right through me. He smacked me a*s and I cried out as I was still so sensitive. He sat up and crawled between my legs. What the? He rubbed my back and kissed me all over. 

-Bend your legs, kneel on your knees.

I did what he ordered. 

-I'm going to f**k you from behind.
My mouth went dry once again and my heart rate kicked back into hyper speed. I heard the foil rip and I felt his hand back on my sex, circling my clitoris. As I moaned out he slammed into me hard. His hands moved to my hips and held them in place as we rammed into me. It felt so much deeper than before. 

-Cum again for me baby.
As he repeated the process in and out I felt myself stretch to welcome him and my muscles we aching. As I was so close to my orgasm; my legs were locked in place, unable for me to move them. Which made it even better as it gave me some kind of restraint, somewhere in the back of my mind I enjoyed that. Michael dug into my hips and with his last two thrusts I reached my orgasm and cried out once more. As he slammed into me one more time he stiffened to cum and he fell over me. With that I looked at him he kissed me on my forehead. 

-I love you Madasyn Kayla Higgins 
I smiled and kissed him but before I could respond I was out cold. 


I woke up around 2 am to find myself alone in Michaels bed. Where was he? I looked around his room and he wasn't there. I sat up and grabbed the sheet and walked downstairs. I heard a faint sound of a guitar and saw a light coming from the living room. As I reached the doorway I saw him deep into a lovely tune. It was light and romantic but with an edge to it. I leaned up against the door way. He must have heard me.

-I'm sorry did I wake you?
~No, but continue thats beautiful. 
- It's 2 in the morning Mads, you should get back to bed.
~ I could say the same to you.
He chuckled and scanned me from head to toe. As he stood I saw that he was wearing boxers that fell perfectly on his hips. oh his body. Michael placed his guitar on its stand and walked up to and wrapped me in his arms. With one hand at the base of my back and the other on the nape of my neck he kissed me softly and looked at me with warm eyes. 

-I love you Michael Austin Winters.
He kissed me hard and led me back to his room. As he turned on the lights, I buried my face into his chest as his sheets were stained with evidence that my virginity was taken. He rubbed my back and lifted my chin.

-It will be okay, I can wash them. 
He kissed my nose and led me to the bed where he pulled me closes to him. I felt his nose in my hair and his hard muscular arms holding me close. That night I dreamt of hot wild sex, steamy showers and happily ever after with Michael.
*~*~*~*~*~*
That morning I got ready, made us breakfast and we walked to class together. The weeks flew by and I found myself spending a lot more time with Michael than Ali and she was my ride home in three days.

As I pulled out my phone to text Ali when Lisa was calling in. 

-Hi, sweetheart. How are things going?
~Hi Lisa! Things are great, just finishing up classes and packing for break.
- Thats right, your father has been talking about that all month now. We are excited for you to come home. We miss you.
~I miss you guys too. I'm sorry I don't call more often I'm just super busy with classes. I lied. 
- Thats okay dear! School first! Well I don't want to keep you from anything so I'll let you go, just wanted to check in! Love you Mads.
~Love you too Lisa, tell my father I said hello and I send love.
-I will!
Right as I hung up Ali walked into our room

-I was about to text you!
~Oh I just got back from lunch with Jason. 
-Sorry I haven't been around much but I promise I won't be going anywhere over break, its just you, me and a lot of chick flix.
~Yeah, yeah, yeah. We both have work to deal with.
-Ali we work the same shifts.
~Oh yeah.
She laughed and we talked about that last few weeks. She was super happy that Michael and I had sex. I told her every single detail. She was jealous but I told her it was just because her and Jason were together for so long that they need to try something different in their sex life. Like I know any better. My phone buzzed and there was a text from Michael. *Hey bby, few more days left b4 break. Hope 2 spend last nite w/u.* I smiled and replied *Of course I'll be over tuesday night, Need to stay in my own room for a bit. ily* I immediately got a response back. *don't forget ur mine 1st* I smiled. I plugged my phone in and looked over at Ali who was passed out cold. I rolled over and couldn't fall asleep, I'm going home in three days. I counted back from a hundred and was out by thirty.

I was finished with packing and packed up Ali's Jeep. I said goodnight and that I would meet her at her car tomorrow at 1. When I arrived at Michael's I pinned up against the wall. Both his hands were holding me tight on my arms and his face was inches away from mine. 

-WHY are you SO late?


© 2014 Charlie


Author's Note

Charlie
Please ignore grammar problems. What do you think so far?
*Charlie

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

One of my favorite Authors is Ellen Hopkins, and this reminds me a little bit of that style.
I love what you have put together so far and can't wait to read more.
I'm looking forward to it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is brilliant. Keep it up.
I'm loving it all!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charlie

10 Years Ago

Thank you! :)
you're really good at what you do, keep up the good work kido :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charlie

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
David

10 Years Ago

You're welcome lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 1, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014


Author

Charlie
Charlie

The City, NY



About
I'm young and carefree. I'm studying to become an interior designer. I'd rather be writing then doing school work. I'm a typical girl who knows what she's wants in life. I belong in the country not th.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Charlie


one. one.

A Chapter by Charlie


two. two.

A Chapter by Charlie