four.

four.

A Chapter by Charlie
"

We all love hot showers.

"
It's been at least two months, and I haven't separated myself from Michael. We've been dating since a week or two after his party. We haven't been able to stay away from each other, and we know everything about each other. Michael is a sophomore on the D3 soccer team, majoring in Microelectronic Engineering, he's here on a scholarship from soccer, his parents are divorced, his step parents are a******s, his sister died when he was three, he's 19 and f*****g hot, and not a virgin. I on the other hand I am.
-Do you think you guys are going to have sex?
~Ali we've been together for two months, we haven't even talked about the "L" word.
I finished putting her face mask on and she began on mine.
- Well, what are you two going to do for break?
~ What normal people do, go home to our own families and enjoy break.

She tried to smile as her face mask started to harden. We talked more about the girly things in our life, like classes, the boyfriends,and our families. We finished our saturday night scaring a freshman in the bathroom with our faces masks on and putting in The Notebook.
-Hey Ali?
~Yeah?
- Does it hurt? You know sex. 
~ Everyones first time does, Jason and I were fifteen and not sure if that was supposed to feel like that.
- I just want to be smart about this, and make sure Michael is the one. Like how my mom and dad waited for each other. 
~ I know girl but it will be okay, I promise. 

I rolled over and held my mothers locket close to my heart. I was out like a light. 7 am and I was up and ready for the gym. I wanted to stay in shape and it's been a few days since I went. I snuck out of our room so I wouldn't wake Ali. It was quiet and I enjoyed that. I put my headphones in and turned on pandora and let the music fill my mind. When I made it to the gym I went straight for the treadmill. I ran for 20 minutes, did an ab workout, lifted and after spending and hour in the gym I knew it was time to leave. I was wiping down my weights and felt eyes on my back. I felt this feeling before, like it was piercing right through me and heating me, starting below my waist. I turned around to find Michael sweaty and perfect walking my way.
- Good morning Beautiful.
~ Good morning to yourself. 

His dark eyes went right through me. He smiled at me and reached out his hand. I took it and let him lead the way. He took us out of the gym and led us straight to the mens locker room.

-Michael! I can't go in there.
~Shh, no one else is in here. 

I smiled as he opened the door and I walked in, he turned the lock on the door and took me to the showers. I knew where this was going and my heart started to beat so fast I thought maybe he could hear it. 
- When I first saw you in the gym I knew I had to keep my distance or I would have taken you off that treadmill and brought you right here. Then I watched you work out, you're really hot all sweaty and in the zone.
I blushed since I had no idea what to say back to that. 
Michael took a step closer and put his hand on my cheek, his thumb brushed over my lips and his free hand reached for my waist, I pulled him close. I spun him around and pushed him up against the wall and took over. I reached up and kissed him hard. I parted my lips enough for his cool breath to enter my mouth. This feeling inside me is like a burning fire that's growing out of control. I reached behind him and turned the shower on. The cold water didn't make either of us jump, but it felt great against our hot bodies. His warm tongue caressed mine in a gentle way. He reached for my tank top and started to pull it off, I took his wrists and looked at him. We didn't have to exchange words our looks said it all. I removed my hands and he removed my tank top and sports bra. I reached for the shower nob and turned it hotter. Michael kissed me once again and then moved to my neck, moving down across each breast as he took time with each one. As he had one n****e in his mouth he had his hand working on the other. The hot water, the cold tile on my back and Michael's warm mouth on my breasts. I couldn't think straight.
I didn't want him to stop but when he did, it was only to move south. Michael reached my navel and I stopped him there. I wasn't scared but I didn't think I was being fair enough. I lifted his head and brought him back to my lips. I kissed him hard and took off his shirt. I took a step back to stare at his beautiful body. I ran my hands down his chest and ran my fingers along his erection. I slid his shorts off and kissed him through his boxer briefs. I looked up to see his lips parted and his eyes closed.  I then slid his briefs off and freed him, I took him in my mouth and began to do my part. I took him deep and watched him while his head fell back and he let out a husky moan. That made me clench in all parts. As I took his incredible length in I continued using my mouth and tongue as my weapon. He reached for my hair and grabbed it tight, he started to thrust his hips. 
- Uh yes, suck that c**k. I'm going to cum.

I continued until his last few thrusts ended with hot bursts of semen into my mouth, I swallowed and took him deep on last time. He lifted me up and kissed me hard. I looked at him and saw it in his eyes, he wasn't done. He took my shorts and nearly ripped them off. I was already hot and steamy I knew what was coming next. He crouched down and lifted my leg over my shoulder which left me open and panting. He massaged me with his fingers, teasing my sex.
-You're so ready for me.

I was pinned up against the wall, his one hand teasing a n****e and the other on an a*s cheek. His tongue was exploring my sex in every inch. I let out a moan which only made him push me closer to an orgasm. I grabbed his hair and held on tight as I swore between grinding teeth which lead me to out cry with my orgasm. I held on tight to his head and his other hand reached for my a*s and pulled me to his mouth. He kissed my inner thigh and up to my mouth. He smiled that wicked grin and pulled me in for one last kiss before he got his body wash. 
I snuck back over to the girls locker room and changed into dry clothes. I looked at my phone and it was quarter too ten. I felt my face heat up and grabbed my bag and headed back to my room. As quickly as I walked through my door I quickly closed it again. Jason obviously came over this morning, and I walked in on them two. I sat down in the hall way and checked my phone. 1 new message. I opened it and smiled like and idiot. *That was mind-blowing Mads, I want to end every morning at the gym with you in the showers* I texted him back *I can't stop thinking about your mouth & tongue, maybe next time we can just skip the gym ;)* The door opened and Jason left. I entered my room Ali was putting herself together when my phone went off again *I'd like that. meet me in the quad tonight at 8*

I smiled and jumped back in bed.


© 2014 Charlie


Author's Note

Charlie
ignore grammar problems please
*Charlie

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So far I'm seriously loving this book, Michael seems like a genuinely nice guy and I love Madasyn, I was scared for a second because i thought he was planning to take her virginity in the locker room and i was like "NOOOOOOOO!" lol, anyway, my only thing was that i would like for the chapters to be a little longer, but that's just my personal preference. i cant wait to read more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charlie

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I feel like the chapters keep getting longer and I do plan on making them longer,.. read more



Reviews

So far I'm seriously loving this book, Michael seems like a genuinely nice guy and I love Madasyn, I was scared for a second because i thought he was planning to take her virginity in the locker room and i was like "NOOOOOOOO!" lol, anyway, my only thing was that i would like for the chapters to be a little longer, but that's just my personal preference. i cant wait to read more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charlie

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I feel like the chapters keep getting longer and I do plan on making them longer,.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 1, 2014


Author

Charlie
Charlie

The City, NY



About
I'm young and carefree. I'm studying to become an interior designer. I'd rather be writing then doing school work. I'm a typical girl who knows what she's wants in life. I belong in the country not th.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Charlie


one. one.

A Chapter by Charlie


two. two.

A Chapter by Charlie