two.

two.

A Chapter by Charlie
"

Heart Shaped Locket

"
-S**t s**t s**t.
I started flipping things over and throwing things all over the room.

-What is going on?

Ali sat up sleepy eyed, and looked at the time.

-Mads, its 8 in the morning what could you possibly be looking for?!

I was frantic, and I know I looked it too. I just haven't been sleeping since I lost my mother's necklace.

- I lost my mother's necklace Al. I haven't been able to sleep these past couple nights.
~ When were you wearing it last?
- Monday, the first day of classes.
And when I ran into that sexy Michael dude.
- Michael.

I tried to whisper that but I think Ali was too tired to realize what I said and went back to bed for a couple more hours. I tried to focus on what happened that day but all I was remembering was that day. I was six the year my mother passed away. I will always remember the day my father got the hospital call. I was playing with Ali in the den when he showed up with Ali's mother, thats when I knew something wasn't right. Before I knew it we were rushing into the hospital where people were shouting and family and friends were crying. My father was holding me so close I had to no idea where to look, so I just watched him. His expression; cold and hard was something no six year old should've seen but it will be forever in my mind. After that I remember looking at my mother in a casket. She wore we favorite pearls, and her make-up was done and her hair was pulled back and she wore the dress when she took me to my first day of kindergarden. She looked so lovely and I just prayed that she would wake up and tell me to go grab a book for her to read to me. Later that year my father told me what exactly happened. It was a hold up at the local market. Two bullets and four stab wounds. I remember crying myself to sleep that night. The following morning I was caught looking through my mother's jewelry box; that was the day John Higgins decided to give his baby girl who was an identical twin to my mother the necklace he bought for her. I'll always remember the swollen tear stained face my father had when we put the heart-shapped locket on me. Maryann Madasyn Higgins was engraved on the back and had a a cross on the front of the locket. Too this day there is a picture of her holding me the day I was born.

Next thing I knew I found myself being woken up by Ali handing me a hot moist towel.

- What is this for?
~Your eyes dear, they're swollen and red. 
 
I  must have cried myself to sleep on the floor and it was time to get ready for class. Thank God I only have one class on friday. I hopped onto my bed and placed the towel on my face while Ali got ready. I knew she wasn't going to leave for class without being completely ready. Next thing I knew I was being tossed leggings and over sized tee shirt. 

- So how exactly did you loose your necklace?
~Okay well I fell, and Michael helped me up, and my lip was bleeding, and he was hot.
- Whose Michael? Thats why your jeans have grass stains on them? That's you had a fat lip?
~ Michael is this REALLY hot soccer boy. 
-DETAILS

So I told her what happened on our way to class. And next thing I know I was looking up at the sky.
 Not again.

-Mads, are you okay?
~F**k! Why am I always falling over!
- Well that could be my fault.
I sat up so fast I got lightheaded and Ali held me as she gave Michael a death stare. He was so hot. Even with clothes on. I forgot how gorgeous he was. His blond hair and his dark blue eyes that saw right into me. I wanted him and I wanted him badly. Those lips on mine, my neck, my breasts, my stomach, my hips, my..

-Mads, can you stand up?
~Sadly.
-We have to stop running into each other like this.
literally
-Ali this is Michael, Michael Ali.

They exchanged nods and smiles and we were back on our way to class when Michael touched my shoulder and everything down south tightened. 

-I think this is yours?

Michael pulls a gold heart shaped locket out of his pocket and the tears formed in my eyes.

-How did you get this?
~When you fell monday I didn't notice till after you were gone. So I took it hoping that I'd be able to see you again. well your plan worked. But I had a new clasp put on and had it cleaned.
- You have no idea how much this means to me, thank you.

I figured he would just hand it to me, but he decided to put it on me. Of course the day I look like s**t, the hot guy knocks me back on my a*s, returns my mother's necklace and touches me once more. I lifted my hair and he placed it on my neck.

-Beautiful.

But I could only hear it, and I don't think he was talking about my necklace. Ali and I continued our way to class, but I could tell what she was thinking since she wore the look on her face all throughout American History.

The rest of the day was a relaxing day. My first week of college went well, very interesting. I ran into a hot guy, lost my mothers necklace, made new friends, walked in on Ali and her boyfriend Jason, invited to a house party tonight and not to mention received my necklace back from the hot guy. Michael. I decided to jump in the shower. Ali got me all dolled up, you couldn't even tell I was crying for the past week. 

We walked into the party and it wasn't like high school parties anymore, this was better. We were given drinks and as I turned back around to go dance, there he was looking at me with his piercing dark blue eyes.



Michael.


© 2014 Charlie


Author's Note

Charlie
Ignore grammar problems please, what do you think?
*Charlie

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I heard you were different. I like the way you do dialog. Also, I'm caught up so you have to write more. Pressure.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charlie

10 Years Ago

why thank you. I'll be sure to update soon.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 1, 2014


Author

Charlie
Charlie

The City, NY



About
I'm young and carefree. I'm studying to become an interior designer. I'd rather be writing then doing school work. I'm a typical girl who knows what she's wants in life. I belong in the country not th.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Charlie


one. one.

A Chapter by Charlie


three. three.

A Chapter by Charlie