one.

one.

A Chapter by Charlie
"

A New Beginning.

"
-Mads get up!
~What time is it?

I rolled over and looked at the clock 8:15. What was she thinking waking me up this early, especially on a monday.

-We don't have class until 12:30
~ I know, I know but I want you to look good!

I sat up and sighed, Ali was my best friend and loved anything that dealt with make-up and fashion. I hopped off my bed and grabbed my shower caddy and walked down to the bathroom. Here at FSU was something like your normal college movies, crazy signs asking to join clubs, fraternities and sororities, couples already trading spit and people dressed up looking like they're heading to the bars. I was lucky enough to find a shower and jumped right in. 

- I wasn't sure what you wanted to do with your hair and make-up so I chose different outfits for different styles. 

Ali was more than excited to start her work so I shrugged and sat down and let her begin her magic. Finished with my hair she moved on to my make up. I didn't mind that she did this, I was use to being "pampered". My step-mother Lisa always wanted a daughter but when she found out she couldn't have kids with my father she "spoiled" me. I grew up in a small town in Iowa with Ali three minutes from my house, but Lisa found a way to make sure we never had dirt under our nails and that we looked our best when we went out. 

- There! You look absolutely stunning! 

Ali stepped back to let me take a look in the mirror. I was breathless because I never took the time to get ready. As I looked more into the mirror, I saw my mother in me. I had her long black hair and her green eyes, I was short like her which made me look like a midget compared to the Ali model standing right behind me. 

-Thank you Ali.

I turned around to hug her, she smiled and gave me the outfit she picked out. I put on my white capris, tan flats and a green blouse to make my eyes stand out even more. Ali spun her finger which meant she wanted me to do the same. She jumped up and down like a little kid and clapped her hands. She was more excited about the first day of classes then I was. 

- Damn girl look at that a*s! 
~ You have more than an a*s than I do Al.
- I know but I would trade it in a heart beat for your chest.

Even if I didn't have an a*s, my breasts made up for that. We were on our way, our first day as college freshmen. We stopped and got breakfast and then went to our classes. It was your boring freshmen classes but I knew it was going to get better once I started classes for my major Conservation Biology. Ali met up with her boyfriend after our last class so I walked back the long way, wide eyed at everything that was going on. Screams from girls that clearly haven't seen each other since last semester and guys running around playing sports. I was walking through the quad on the way back to my room, when the next thing I knew I was laying flat on the grass sprawled out like a new born deer. 

-Hey! Are you okay?
No I'm sprawled out on the grass you dumb a*s.
~Yeah, I'm fine.

I stood up and wiped off whatever I could. Grass stained knees, great. I started to pick up my belongings when the next thing I know I was being handed a shirt.

-Whats is this for?
~Uh, your lip is bleeding.

I reached up and felt the warm blood. F*****g awesome. 

-Oh, uh thanks.
~I'm sorry about that, the freshmen aren't that good.
Damn this guy is hot.
-My name is Michael.

I picked up the soccer ball and handed it over while I took my books from him. I started to walk away and realized I never told him my name. It was now or never. DO IT.

-Mads, I'm Madasyn. 

I shouted back to him and he was still stand there shirtless and sweaty. And I was on my way. A hot mess; bloody and grass stained knees. What a great first day of college..



 


© 2014 Charlie


Author's Note

Charlie
ignore grammar problems, but what do you think so far!?
*Charlie

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i Really enjoyed this first chapter. I'm definitely determine to read the rest! Your writing is really good. Keep at it :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charlie

10 Years Ago

That means a lot! Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2013
Last Updated on January 13, 2014


Author

Charlie
Charlie

The City, NY



About
I'm young and carefree. I'm studying to become an interior designer. I'd rather be writing then doing school work. I'm a typical girl who knows what she's wants in life. I belong in the country not th.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Charlie


two. two.

A Chapter by Charlie


three. three.

A Chapter by Charlie