Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Charlie
"

Fast forward.

"
Michael get off of me!
~SHUT UP you're going to like this baby.

I woke up in a cold sweat and disappointed to find I was still in Michaels room. He's gone. I eased myself out of his bed to gather my things. As I pick up my purse I felt cold wet hands on my hips, I automatically froze. S**T. 

Where do you think you're going s**t?
~I was just...going to make you breakfast before school.
Good, I don't need you running off now, do I?

I just nodded. He pushed my hair to the side and kissed my neck. His grip tightened on my hips and I froze. Not again, please no. I felt his c**k on my a*s. I couldn't do this again not after last night and we were going to be late for school. 

Michael let me get us some breakfast, and later I'm all yours.

He turned me to face him and his wicked grin stabbed me in the gut. I smiled back and kissed his check. He backed away to drop his towel and got ready for school. I stood there in a gaze trying to figure out how I will get out of this. I put on a pair of his sweats and a shirt and ran down stairs. The great thing about Michael having a house on campus was it was close enough and his roommates where never here. I found some eggs, bacon and toast, that will have to satisfy him. While making his meal, my thoughts went wild. Where did the Michael I "loved" go? Three an a half year relationship for nothing. I spent a solid two years letting him treat me like s**t. What do I do?  I could feel eyes on my back when I finished with the bacon. Michael was sitting at the breakfast bar giving me that look and waiting for his meal. 

What your only good at for, serve me my food.

I was scared, yes. But he told me if I tried to leave he'd hurt my family. I only have my father, I can't bare to loose him too. I can't begin to think what Michael could do. But I have to tell someone. While he ate I sat there picking at my own plate. I wasn't hungry lately. When we finished I did the dishes and then ran upstairs to take a quick hot shower, maybe that could wash off what happened last night.


© 2014 Charlie


Author's Note

Charlie
ignore grammar problems please, but what do you think so far!?
*Charlie

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dark, erotic, emotional. The Preface really kicks this book in gear.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charlie

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)
I find your work interesting surely will be back...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Charlie

10 Years Ago

Thank you, that means a lot to me.
A. Amos

10 Years Ago

you're most welcome my friend keep on writing

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 15, 2013
Last Updated on January 13, 2014


Author

Charlie
Charlie

The City, NY



About
I'm young and carefree. I'm studying to become an interior designer. I'd rather be writing then doing school work. I'm a typical girl who knows what she's wants in life. I belong in the country not th.. more..

Writing
one. one.

A Chapter by Charlie


two. two.

A Chapter by Charlie


three. three.

A Chapter by Charlie