8

8

A Chapter by cemily

Another real journal entry is about to be written, so prepare yourself for the shock of it, not that the content is shocking. It is abnormal and unusual as always just in the right format this time.


It’s been three days since the man came into school with me, and he hasn’t returned to school for a single day since. But, of course, no one seems to notice and is not phased in the slightest bit.


Yet, he has not disappeared from my life either. I have been seeing him everywhere: the market, on the street, waiting for a train. Always watching something, but I can never truly tell what. It is all terribly unnerving. I cannot shake the feeling that I know him. Maybe he has always been there watching and I just never noticed. Maybe he was just in the back.. hiding in a crowd or simply overlooked.


Now I must truly seem obsessed or deranged at the very least. I do not believe I am, he is simply unnerving and curious to me. If my mother knew I saw him all around she would tell me he was plotting to murder me and to not leave the house for a few months. She always is paranoid. She will get worked up over something small but not care in the slightest of my actual well being unless it has the chance of going on some murder mystery show. Based on the men she dates, maybe she should take her own advice. But nevermind I have gone on another rant. I suppose that means I am out of content to write.




© 2015 cemily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on August 29, 2015
Last Updated on August 29, 2015


Author

cemily
cemily

PA



About
My name is Emily, a totally uncommon name I know. I have gone through a lot, and so I try my best to relate to and help everyone I meet. I hope to become a successful writer and any feedback is great.. more..

Writing
Burnt Love Burnt Love

A Poem by cemily