6

6

A Chapter by cemily

I have decided to once again attempt to make you a normal journal and write about my day, maybe it will help me make sense of it.


The train to school was absolutely, positively horrid and loud as always. However, I could feel a pair of eyes on me. You know the feeling I am talking about, the one where you can feel their eyes boring into you even though you don’t actually know for a fact if anyone is even looking at you.


It seemed to be the innocent looking man from before. When we got to my school, he came off the train with me. I was the only one I knew of that rode the train to school and there was absolutely nothing near this school. It is meant to be a boarding school, but I never was one for being with the other people trapped in a school dorm.


To make his stop at my school even stranger, he followed me all the way to my 1st period class. When I was about to tell him off, but he was greeted by every kid in class as though he was the most popular kid in class all year. He sat down in the empty seat next to me as though he had done it a thousand times before. As though nothing at all was different or new. There was no new student introduction, nor was there when he appeared in each of my classes after that for the rest of the day. He never once said a single word. Not to a teacher a student who greeted him, not a single word.


I must seem mad. Or obsessed. But I assure you I am not, even if the best people always seem to be. Why can't I be like other girls and just write “I met a cute boy today” and draw a million and one hearts around it?



© 2015 cemily


Author's Note

cemily
Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I do not typically write in this style, so I can use all the help I can get.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on August 29, 2015
Last Updated on August 29, 2015


Author

cemily
cemily

PA



About
My name is Emily, a totally uncommon name I know. I have gone through a lot, and so I try my best to relate to and help everyone I meet. I hope to become a successful writer and any feedback is great.. more..

Writing
Burnt Love Burnt Love

A Poem by cemily