Harmony

Harmony

A Chapter by Celestia

The next day, Lexi woke up to find the girl glowing, surrounded by light.
She smiled gently, and shook her.
"Uh?" she groaned.
"Galaxy," whispered Lexi, "Look at yourself."
Galaxy rolled over and held up her hands. They were glowing, lit from within. "I-I'm like you!"
Lexi laughed. "No, Galaxy, you're much more than I can ever be. Now, let me tell you something."
Galaxy nodded.
"You are the force that keeps this land together. The daughter of Dreams. You are harmony. Harmony is what binds us."
"But Harmony's a person."
Lexi put a hand on Galaxy's leg, rolling down the blankets, revealing the scar. The scar or a star, and the bluish tinted spirals spiraling outwards from it. "You are Harmony now."
Galaxy smiled, and shook her head. "No."
"In the before time, Harmony wore shorts sometimes. The mark you have is identical. She told me that no matter what I became, she would be there for me. Now i know why that's true. She knew what I did. Because she's you."
Harmony nodded.


© 2015 Celestia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow so cool!!! I cannot get enough! So well written and captivatingly told!!!!!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Celestia

9 Years Ago

Aw, thanks.
Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

Your are so very welcome dear writer

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 29, 2015
Last Updated on March 29, 2015


Author

Celestia
Celestia

Maple Valley, WA



About
Male pronouns please! :3 Thank you αωαя∂ѕ- ∂єѕ¢яιρтινє αи∂ ρσωє.. more..

Writing
Trixie Trixie

A Story by Celestia


Bulletproof Bulletproof

A Story by Celestia