Jac

Jac

A Chapter by Celestia
"

The girl has secrets.

"
She ran outside of the mall, running into multiple people, who she froze on contact. She stopped in the middle of the parking lot. Looking up at the moon, she felt the attack coming on. And then it happened. White burst from the corners of her vision, and she screamed silently.
It began to snow.
And she collapsed on the pavement.

Theo dashed outside, looking for Jac. "Jac?" he called.
"Give her time," grumbled Sola, standing behind him.
"I have to find her before- oh no," he said, realizing that it was snowing.
Sola shrugged. "It probably isn't her fault."
"It's her snow. It shimmers." Theo said.
"Oh,"
Harmony sighed. "I'll find Luna." He walked back into the mall.

Jac remembered an experiment from years past. She was locked in a cell, with needles hooked into her skin. And then her color was taken away. And he had become the color master, stealing the color from the townspeople, until Live had broken the glass, and threatened to kill him. And then they had come here. To the Land Behind the Cloud.

Theo walked into the parking lot and saw Jac on the ground. He screamed.

He remembered something from years before, with Live's blade at his throat, seeing his angel in front of him, raising her wings... giving him a second chance, one he didn't deserve. And Jac... on the floor, black and white and bleeding, wearing rags.
And Live's face as she fell backwards, stabbed on her own knife. And the running to the lab, locking the doors.
And the reality switch.

Jac opened one eye. "Uncle?" she whispered.
Theo smiled. "My baby... you're all right." He kissed her forehead.
"Can we get back to the Palace?" she said.
He looked at Sola, who was standing behind him. She shrugged. "When Harmony gets back."

They were there for three minutes.
And then Luna showed up with Harmony. She was carrying a Babies R Us bag, and had a worried expression on her face.
"Are you guys okay?" she asked, hugging them.
"Yes," sighed Jac. "Can we leave?"


© 2015 Celestia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Baby R Us lol!!!! loving this book, finding it a tad confusing but in a good way :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 15, 2015
Last Updated on March 15, 2015


Author

Celestia
Celestia

Maple Valley, WA



About
Male pronouns please! :3 Thank you αωαя∂ѕ- ∂єѕ¢яιρтινє αи∂ ρσωє.. more..

Writing
Trixie Trixie

A Story by Celestia


Bulletproof Bulletproof

A Story by Celestia