Lost in the woods chap.3

Lost in the woods chap.3

A Chapter by Ciara

Dreams are cold and lonely for me... as I lay on the ground sleeping and dreaming. Dreaming of dying, dreaming of lies, dreaming of being captured back into my old life but it wont happen ever again.
Startled, I woke up it was the guy from last night. "O your awake." he says to you "um yeah... listen did you tell anyone where I am if you did i swear I will kill you." i say pulling out my dagger. "wow wow okay now we don't need to get physical here." he said in a sarcastic voice. "o haha....so did you or didn't you?" "no I didn't but you do need to go home with dad so i can go back home with mom." "mom?" I said softly "I mean no I will not go back home why would i? trying to leave there was like hell so now you expect me to go back f**k that." you say still trying to be quiet "Ok so if you go back then what are you going to do?" he asks "Its not your business i have it figured out....wait my bag where is me bag?" "umm over there." he says " o ok you didn't go threw it though did you?" "Nope." "k". 
"well come and eat."
"eat what?
"last night i brought doughnuts."
"o."
"yea sorry it was all i could get."
"k"
After breakfast you tell him you have to leave and you say not to follow he listens. You gather your stuff and leave. It takes you 2 hours but you finally make it to the hospital in the next town over somewhere where your dad wont find you. "Hi um am I able to get checked out like for drugs and stuff?" "umm yea you don't know your taking drugs?" "Well for drug abuse." "o okay i just need I.D.." the nurse says behind the desks. "Okay here you go."  "alright I will have Sally check you out in a moment or two." "Okay thanks."   


© 2012 Ciara


Author's Note

Ciara
thaxz for reading chapter 4 coming soon

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on January 13, 2012
Last Updated on January 13, 2012


Author

Ciara
Ciara

About
i love sports, writing, music, and anime more..

Writing
Black blood Black blood

A Poem by Ciara