love me or not but stay by my side chap.2

love me or not but stay by my side chap.2

A Chapter by Ciara

*finally training*

        Kid wanted to teach you all about perfect balance so he had you stand in different positions.  As he went to go correct your posture he put his arm around your waist. You gasp and throw you shoulders back and nearly smack him in the face. "You okay there?" he asked "oh...Yeah you just scared me for a second." he laughs for a moment, "Okay lets try landings, maybe i can make you almost as good as me..hah."   you laugh until you found out where he wants you to jump from. "WHAT!!!!" you scream "I said i want you to jump off of the balcony onto the front patio." "What if i get hurt?" you ask in a scared to death tone. "Don't worry I'll be there to catch you if something goes wrong." *blushing* you say "Okay!".
        
       You look down at kid as he stands there looking up at you "You ready?" he asks you gulp and nervously say yes. You jump off the balcony and land precisely and exactly symmetrical. "OH MY, WHAT PERFECT SYMMETRY!!!!" he shrieks you laugh then bow in a humerus way. As he runs up to you he lifts you up in a giant hug and you scream in fright of not knowing what he was doing. When you figured out he was going to give you a hug you wrapped your arm around him. As you guys gazed into each others eyes he pulls you into a small kiss, you blush till your whole face turned red. "Oh...I'm...um...I...uh..I mean...sorry." he stutters "What are you sorry about?" you ask still blushing "oh...I don..." you cut him off with a peck on the lips. All of a sudden you where interrupted by two guys voices "WooHoo Kid's a big boy now!!!!" they both said in unison, he blushes "What are you talking about Soul?" he said "HEY IT WASN'T JUST SOUL I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN HE IS SO YOU SHOULD BE SHOUTING BLACK STAR!!!!" yelled the stupid looking monkey faced kid. "Oh you don't mean you didn't kiss this incredibly hot chick right here?" "Makaaaaa...CHOP!!!!' a girl in you class just hit the soul kid with a book. you turn to kid "How weird is this school?" he shrugs.   


© 2012 Ciara


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on January 12, 2012


Author

Ciara
Ciara

About
i love sports, writing, music, and anime more..

Writing
Black blood Black blood

A Poem by Ciara