lost in the woods chapter two

lost in the woods chapter two

A Chapter by Ciara
"

who will she meet next

"
Now to rest, I said to my self as leaned up on a tree. I hear foot steps behind me, getting closer and closer, I hear their breath then a spike of coldness rolled down my spine and I froze. "I finaly found you." they said "W-who are you?" i asked. A moment hovered over us. "I said who are you?" "I'm your brother Jace." he said i froze again, my mind full of questions. "y-you cant be." you could tell i was frightened. "well i am." he said. I cant get my mind clear of all questions and thoughts. "Who sent you to find me? Who ever you are just leave me alone." still frightened on what he would say i interrupted him "I know my father wants me back but i just need to find out who i realy am."  I finaly said calmly. " I can help you just trust me." "I-I cant." all of a sudden everything went black.


© 2011 Ciara


Author's Note

Ciara
i loved the reveiws from the first chapters tanx guys

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

becky shut up
this was good and do what you want... its a great start makes me want to read more!! =:)D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow. That was good. I suggest u edit it, make it longer, give a little more intro 2 the characters, and separate it in2 proper paragraphs. Other than that it was good.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 9, 2011


Author

Ciara
Ciara

About
i love sports, writing, music, and anime more..

Writing
Black blood Black blood

A Poem by Ciara