dream cream

dream cream

A Story by cassia

"step into the water, and see what awaits you at the bottom of the sea"
"OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED "
sweating profusely.
siting there helplessly.
A normal day at the beach. Nothing much. Just some kids flying around in the air and playing catch while swirling around in the sky.
Thank god that was only a dream,
 so i thought.
I looked around myself, and to my surprise, I was the only one who was on the beach. With a beach umbrella and everything necessary for an ordinary day at the beach.
That's odd, because there are usually a lot of people on the beach during the holidays.
I turned around and to my surprise i saw a whole bunch of people in swimwear.
 What made it even more queer was how far away people were sitting from me.
Did i scare them? Or did i provoke them?
i didnt know i was THAT socially awkward.
so i just played some one direction playlist on my phone and out came out "nobody can drag me down"
hmph and my friends ditched me for hot guys.
SPLAISH SJKACDWJNHC
a hand of brutal strength grabbed me by the leg.
dragged me down.
the irony, i thought.
i struggled and tossed and turned as the cold and firm hand pulled me deeper and deeper into the depths of the mysterious dark blue ocean.
Why. Why am i breathing? Why can i breathe with no problems whatsoever?
where the hell am i.
i am pretty sure that i cant be breathing so easily under water like i do on land.
AHA that surely is impossible.
As i unconsciously debated against myself back and forth, my body was pulled in deeper by the mysterious dark force,and not by the hand no more.
Just as i finally realised how i was actually breathing in water, the dark force pushed me down and this time, faster.
i lost sight of everything.
i lost my everything.
i lost my mind.
water filled me up, but i didnt mind.
my eyes, all she had seen was water.
sea salt water.
a dead me.
squashed into a scream.
was what i did see.
to be continued...........

© 2017 cassia


Author's Note

cassia
ok no.1 soz for errors
dead bc of the load of hwk
hope u enjoyed reading my writing here
sucks, but its okay bc i dont really like it too

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on May 25, 2017
Last Updated on May 25, 2017
Tags: dreams, too good to be true, mystery, just for fun, beach, ocean, sea

Author

cassia
cassia

the lion city



About
a student, trying to write. prying out ways to do it right more..

Writing