A trip to Germany

A trip to Germany

A Story by capricornRaven

Day 1- February 8, 2012 [6:30 PM]

It’s been a while since I spoke to Rebecca or Elijah. I wonder if they are ok, but at least they are on the same boat as I am. I wonder what I said a couple of hours ago to make them mad at me. I can’t even remember saying anything, but “Hi guys!”. I tried talking to Brett about it, but he just ignored me too. What is going on these days? I mean I didn't do anything at all.

Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow when it's time for breakfast. Besides, it's the first day of my vacation. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Time for me to turn in now.

Day 2- February 9, 2012 [1:20 PM]

Breakfast wasn't so bad. Rebecca and Elijah finally told me why they ignored me. I just sat there and listened for a while as they explained, but I still couldn't figure out why Brett was ignoring me. I guess I can wait until he shows up for lunch. It’s not like I’m not going to lose sleep or anything. I still have all day until it’s time for me to go to bed. Though for most of the day I will be relaxing and talking to Rebecca. It’ll be good to catch up on all the days we have missed together.

I do wonder what is going on between her and Elijah  though. They are always either on top of each other or far away from each other. It just seems very weird.

Day 2- February 9, 2012 [5:50 PM]

Lunch was amazing! But some weird things did happen. As the tour guide for the boat was talking, a huge tremor caused the boat to shake. A lot of people were demanding to be taken off the boat, but the captain would not stop the boat. Weird stuff. But it is what it is. Even though most people were panicking (including Rebecca and Elijah), I stayed completely calm. No sense in panicking.

But oh well. I guess I’ll turn in early to get some rest before the early group activities tomorrow.

Day 3- February 10, 2012 [7:25 AM]

It looks like my day is pretty busy and I probably won’t have time to actually relax with Rebecca. Today I have to perform in a contest, attend a swimming race, watch the younger children as they play, teach a small class on cooking and sewing, and help all the mothers gather their children for bed. I will see if I have time before Lights Out if I can put in another diary entry.

Day 4- February 11, 2012 [5:15 AM]

I have to get ready for the big breakfast fiesta that was planned for the ship’s 50th birthday. Everyone has to dress as if they were from the 1960’s since the ship first sailed on February 11, 1962. The big breakfast fiesta is going to be very fun and probably last until dinner. But the best part is that I get to sing the song they dedicated to the ship at midnight!! It will be such a delight to sing for the captain and crew and everyone who is on the ship.

I’m still a little nervous though. I still wonder why it has to be at midnight. Hmmm… Oh well, at least today won’t be as bad as yesterday. All those kids would not stop screaming or throwing toys. One even bit me! *sigh* But what are you gonna do? At least those kids will not be at the fiesta since they were put in detention (a small room much like a class room).

Day 4- February 11, 2012 [11:50 PM]

Almost time for me to sing! I can’t wait ‘till it’s midnight. Rebecca and Elijah told me that they would sit in the front so they could hear my beautiful voice. (I don’t think it’s very beautiful though) Even the captain said he would sit up front to hear me sing. I really do think something weird is going on. But there is nothing I could do to try and find out. The captain has the entire crew watching me 24/7 to make sure I don’t bail out on him.

If I go to Elijah and Rebecca right now, I wonder what he would do. There is not much he could do in front of a crowd anyways. I think that’s what I’ll do instead of singing.

Day 5- February 12, 2012 [2:30 AM]

It’s a good thing I got Elijah and Rebecca out of the mess hall area and into a private room with no monitors. Personal items (like a laptop) can’t be hacked in the room I’m in. As soon as we got into the room Elijah let out a small sigh as well as Rebecca and they told me everything they knew about what the captain was planning to do once I started singing.

I was very shocked to hear what the captain had planned. A re-birthing ceremony!! He wanted to go back to 1962! Ugh!! There was nothing worse than going back in time to have never existed in the 21st century! *sigh* At least Rebecca and Elijah are here with me right now.

Day 5- February 12, 2012 [6:00 AM]

The captain and crew finally fell asleep and so did everyone else. Luckily for Rebecca, Elijah, and I, we were docked at a nearby port. This gave the others and I a chance to gather our things and get off the boat.

As soon as Rebecca had her things, she called for Elijah, who came as soon as he could. Both of them met up in my room before we headed to the side of the boat that was close to the dock. Rebecca and I could hear the captain screaming about us being gone, while Elijah went to go schedule all of us a plane ride home.

Rebecca kept looking over her shoulder as we got closer to the taxi that was parked at the end of the dock. I kept asking her what was wrong, but she wouldn't answer until Elijah was close to her. I just shook my head and walked closer to the taxi. I could see Elijah, with a wide grin on his face, waiting for us in the taxi. I smiled in return and so did Rebecca. Once all three of us were in the taxi, we just talked about getting home and having the best time of our lives with all our friends. We even planned a party while we rode in the taxi to get to the airport.

Even though I only spent 4 days and 3.5 hours on that ship, it was still an adventure. I couldn't wait to get home and relax and tell everyone about what happened in Germany on the Elbe River.

© 2018 capricornRaven


Author's Note

capricornRaven
This is updated. If you see any mistakes that I have missed, please tell me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2018

Author

capricornRaven
capricornRaven

Lexington, KY



About
Name: Alex Age: 21 Sex: He/Him, sometimes She/Her Sexuality: Pansexual Hair color: Brunette Eye Color: Blue-ish grey Relationship: Currently seeing someone I write various poems and short sto.. more..

Writing
Why Why

A Poem by capricornRaven