Its never the speed that kills.

Its never the speed that kills.

A Story by camel954
"

Speed isn't the real killer, its the sudden stop that does. Bad language, mention of SH/suicide.

"
Everyone always asks why, why bikes and why the sudden urge for speed.
What is wrong with you? Bikes are dangerous, death can be the outcome. If you ever get a bike i will NEVER love you again.

Little do they know what can lurk in the sickened mind of a teenager, oh can it get dangerous OH it wont end well. 
Fear is an illusion of our thoughts, we are only born with 2 fears and the rest of them we develop. Fear of death seems to be a common one huh, prevents people doing things they want to do or things they used to love doing. The fear of death is what lights the flint to a mind full of scorpions, its what creates peace of mind and an escape.
Peace? are you kidding me, that's the biggest lie i have ever heard. Why wont you ever tell us the real reason why. Your so strange.

The REAL reason he didn't like himself as its something that's not well accepted within his society. He was suicidal. He hated himself. He tried. It always failed. There, is that what they wanted to f*****g hear? well they never will, they will simply never hear it.
Speed is what creates happiness, peace and hope for what goes on inside the brain and the heart. The higher the digits go 100,150,200,225,250,275,300 the bigger the smile, the lesser the fear of death, the higher the risk of death.

© 2023 camel954


Author's Note

camel954
something short for my liking. Probably will change and improve later, suggestions welcome. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 1, 2023
Last Updated on December 1, 2023