He already saw her controlling ways from afar

He already saw her controlling ways from afar

A Story by camel954
"

Events can create either memories or nightmares but this, hahaha this was the devil himself

"
In a world where total control makes people crumble and see their true self, sometimes emotive manipulation can do just as well as a job: 
"Do it for me" 
"Surely nothing can go wrong" 
"She can't hurt you"
 "Why won't u TRUST her?"
 "You live in the past too much"
 "Don't ruin the future with s**t from the past!"

 And that's where it all began subtle hints that no one could notice but he did, he saw 2 ways for this to ENDS. 1 for everything to go smoothly and get off on the right foot and 2 for everything to end with tears, scars and consequently blood too.
 Arguments started and ended with the same principle, control his emotions and force his trust into a complete replica of traumatic events.

 There's no way emotional manipulation was the end goal here, there's something missing but do we really want to find out what it was?

 Cold, dark nights spent laying in bed half asleep waiting for it but it never came and never said a word when it swore it was gonna come back. Only thing that did come back were the dots slowly being connected from point A to point B which was not a pretty sight, hundreds of inputs and only one conclusion remained which was the worst thing to happen to him in a while. 

 Ah, so I was right there was something missing but time, was time really the answer? What does time have to do with this it's only going to make it better RIGHT?

 Weeks of it went by just as more dots started to connect like a perfect jigsaw puzzle, it really felt like solving a murder, there were still vital pieces missing though and could only be accessed by writing the letter and sending it out. 

 Interesting, more and more dots being connected together from both points. Maybe the end result will be the same or at least similar to the expected outcome he faced in previous events, yet we still don't know what those are.

 Already knowing who she is, what she's done and how far she's willing to go, even though he's never seen or spoke to her. Natural instinct comes together to perfectly master the next plan.
 "Why don't you just send her a friendly message"
 "Do this for me, it will make me happy"
 "Don't start of by saying u don't like her" 
 "That's probably the best way to go about it"

 This person really seems like their watching out for him and want to help him face his fears and get over past events, this isn't emotional manipulation it's just a friendly start to a difficult conversation, he really needs to realise that.

 The time had finally come the person responsible for the help, manipulation and desire for the better spoke the first words of encouragement towards him. 
Finally it's what they always wanted to have him on their side and control the outcome and ruin him internally. The fight he fought so well had lost and all the dots started to connect to other places having absolutely no meaning.

 Looks like he's given into that person and all the connections started to disappear, this is amazing! Finally some good news

 "Please give her a second chance"
 "Please don't ever do that again" 

 And there it was again, the control they sought after and it was amazing. NOW came the hardest part being for him to send that letter and hit send. The thought making his heart bleed, his head burst into a concoction of emotions, the only way to make it stop was to give in and take the fall.

 What's so hard about sending a message? 

 The message contained subjects of no thought and complete emotion, DING came the reply as he stared at the notification unwilling to see what it says. A moment of peace came clear as the messages opened

 Hahaha, you really thought it was going to be something so good? Something so well phrased? Or something so filled with joy? 

 "I think that it's not very fair for you not to like me because of someone else. you don't actually know me and it seems that you haven't been willing to give me a fair chance." 

 The dreadful response proving EXACTLY what he said would happen, he never tried enough, he never gave a fair chance, he never wanted change and only was a miserable little f**k who lived in the past as it protected him from the future. Oh the thoughts, Oh the sinful actions, Oh the trails left behind were gruesome. 

The person who tried to help ended with sorrow rage of hatred being stabbed into the back of him whilst he tried to protect his own thoughts.

So this person turned on him? Why though, he did exactly everything that they told him to do.

 All the missing pieces started to fill in, all the links were tied directly to one point and that was Point A, the same person as B but just different skin, shape and appearance. Sometimes strangers know you without ever knowing you and that's the scariest part of it all.

 -The end 

© 2023 camel954


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on October 7, 2023
Last Updated on October 7, 2023