Jealousy, Oppression, Scathing, Hateful

Jealousy, Oppression, Scathing, Hateful

A Story by camel954
"

Some things are invisible to even the biggest thinkers out there...

"
How can everything turn so sour so quickly. Days, weeks, months of time, happiness and relief after complete control was taken over, they had their hands wrapped around something so warm, so trustworthy, so orthodox. No one would have ever guessed the tragedy and permanent damage caused by words, actions and consequences...
"Trust me, i know what I'm doing"
"You cant always do everything"  
"I could NEVER do that"
"Trust me bro...we both want the same outcome"
"Does she understand?"
"Your on your own now"
"ARE YOU PLAYING THE VICTIM?"
"She tried, she wanted, she acted, she could never hurt me"
"Power, authority and control"

The poor choice of words made into a sentence is when catastrophe struck, panic, sudden confusion, loss, questions left unanswered, blame, lies and finally betrayal.
This story makes no sense whatsoever or does it?, have i lied to you?, have i told you someone I'm not?, have i managed to get into that head of yours?, if the answer to any of these questions is yes then let me make my point clear within the next sequence of events. Read carefully...

YEARS of control played by a second party source has finally been broken and how he's in complete control of the world he created for the soul reason to see the outcomes of his actions due to the thoughts racing through his head that were unstoppable and always right, always. Pieces came together like a jigsaw puzzle. Authority, manipulation, TOTAL control, TOTAL power, Dolchstoss? and again IT was finally all his, he controlled everything, everyone and no soul deemed worthy of victory as death took their place instead. 

Everything seems normal right? OH boy will he never see what's coming.

Great power comes great responsibility, that was eased by finding something to take his mind off of things let his inner happiness shine like the moon. Ah the internet he thought would be a great place, YouTube no, kick no, twitch YES, he finally found it someone casual that was a polar opposite to him and his thoughts. Hours go by, day by day he sees something that he would want but could NEVER get. "Hi" said the phantom as he replied with a simple "Hello, how r u?". This went of for weeks in chats exchanging messages like they were being paid for it. Conversations in chat turned into private DMS of great work and art pieces that belong in museums. Control was never an option because he already saw the outcomes of what he would face.

OOOOOOH he's met someone, i wonder if something bad will happen? but even if he does he will see it coming.

That night the clock struck 00:36, it was time for stabbing and betrayal to happen but no, 20 minutes went by and still regular conversation, strange right? i thought he saw this coming?, between the two. He TOLD the most important person in his life about what was said *ding* there goes the message that he dreaded, the moment he opened it was when he had to make THE hardest decision of his life for someone he barely knew and someone he never thought would mean this much to him. 

He's prepared to see and react to the message, he saw it coming anyway.

Lies flooded in blurring the line between TRUTH and digging its own grave to fulfil the satisfaction that had grew to its limits, nothing began to make sense everything was so fast and so unexpected, tears and blood filled the silence that followed. We loved him, he was our everything and now he's a distant nightmare of the past that we learn to kill. Blame for what and why, questions being added into the mix that would never see a response. Panic quickly took over "It was my fault, i did everything that i thought was right, i really tried", quick killer of the mind of someone who thinks deeper than any other person they have ever known.

The limited source of happiness and relief was quickly replaced by the sheer amount of salt, water, plasma and red.

-The end
__-_____-____-___-_____

© 2023 camel954


Author's Note

camel954
This makes sense to a very small proportion of people, pls ignore SPAG problems. ty

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Man, I absolutely love how you portrayed your side of the incident that took place. I might be reading too far into the lines but i like the secret little message hidden within the bold words. I personally felt like I was both characters in the story as I was able to feel the pain and regret from both sides. Keep up the great work!

Posted 11 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Man, I absolutely love how you portrayed your side of the incident that took place. I might be reading too far into the lines but i like the secret little message hidden within the bold words. I personally felt like I was both characters in the story as I was able to feel the pain and regret from both sides. Keep up the great work!

Posted 11 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 4, 2023
Last Updated on October 4, 2023