The Last Straw!

The Last Straw!

A Chapter by Bug377
"

last chapter :(

"

                "I just don't know what we are going to do, Kate." Mom said after I told her about the principles office. But that was three hours ago. Now I am lying in this bare room while Mom was out and about with friends. Today was obviously rough. But tomorrow Liz would not be a problem. I would be sure and tend to that.

 

               I woke up the next morning and turned my Blackberry on. No messages. This is how it feels to be the loner.......

 

            I had noticed yesterday that Liz didn't like teachers who asked for things, but would do anything to be a teachers pet. I had noticed this after lunch and for some reason it stuck with me. And now it was coming back to me, for some reason, here, while I am lying on my bed in my empty room.

 

           The next day at school I could not sit through all of my classes without having a jitter about Biology. Liz was in this class with me and I had a perfect plan.....

          The biology teacher always forgot a pencil, chalk, pen etc. when she walked up to the board. Liz was always the first to raise her hand and offer her pen. The teacher, Mrs. Kraft, has now assumed that Liz is always going to be there with some kind of writing utensil when she needs it!! Carol and Ellen were nice enough to hand me this information.

 

          Biology finally came that day, my second to last period of the day. I sat down in my spot I had yesterday and made myself comfortable. My plan was set.

          As soon as Liz went to get her kleenex, I switched my pen with hers. I went back to my desk and relaxed. That was all that was need to be done. Now I could just wait. Simple, huh?

           "Um, excuse me students!! I seem to have forgotten my pen! Liz, do you have an extra, dear??" Mrs. Kraft asked. I smiled and laughed at how accurate Carol and Ellen had been.

           Liz smiled and gladly handed her the pen. Mrs. Kraft started to write. Then...POP! The pen exploded with ink from the back, spewing directly to Mrs. Kraft's forehead. I tried to hold my back my laughter and look outraged instead. Everybody stared at Liz.

          "Principles Office--NOW!" Ordered Mrs. Kraft. Liz looked shocked. She walked off in silence.

 

 

           I walked the long way to the front at the end of school. I saw Liz sitting by the door and smiled. I could tell she had found out. I was trembling. But, hey, at least we were even!

          "Hey. Um.... So, I guess we are even, New girl. Good job." She said. I was in shock.

          "Yeah, I guess, Oh, and its Kate. Kate Richter."

          "Oh, hi Kate. I think we have a future in crime together. HAHAHA! Just kidding. No more trouble for me. I think we are going to be the best of friends." She said to me and smiled.

          I smiled. A friend. Not the loner anymore. I can have stuff to do now. I don't have to sit and look at myself. Haha. I flipped my hair with a feeling a popularity and walked away with my new friend.

 

:)



© 2009 Bug377


Author's Note

Bug377
I hope you enjoyed this story! It was my first real story that kind of tied together at the end, so it is kind of scratchy--sorry!

thanks again for reading! <3 <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it was good i expected it to end diff. in a good way it was good ..........no great

Posted 15 Years Ago


you should make this a short story. it would make more sense than a five-chapter book. Other than that, its good and awesome.

--Kels

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2009
Last Updated on April 19, 2009


Author

Bug377
Bug377

MS



About
I am a 12 year old girl from the south-east. I love to write. I hate people who think that children can't write because it is obviously not true. I have a friend on here who is my age and is one.. more..

Writing