Class Parties

Class Parties

A Chapter by Bug377

            The room was hot and stuffy. I sat down next to a window hoping to get a few breezes. There were some kids in the classroom that i was seeing for the first time that day, and others that had been in almost all of my classes. Everybody seemed to be listening to music or texting, so i decided this was my golden opportunity to give the teacher my apple. I made my way to the front of the classroom and sat there until she said something. She looked up.

            "Um, Hi. My name is Kate Richter. This is my first day. A little birdie told me that you like apples." I said, smiling a cheesy smile and handed her the apple.

            "Kate-- what  a lovely name. Thank you for my apple, dear. How was your first day so far?" She asked smiling.

           "It was pretty good. Nothing exciting though." I told her as she took a bite into the apple. She made a look of sheer joy.

           It happened too quick. Just as I opened my mouth to tell her that I liked her blouse, her face turned pale and she started spitting up her apple. The apple was black on the inside. She had turned the apple toward the classroom, who now were all hovering around her desk, watching her choke. She pointed at me and yelled at me with raged anger. "YOOUUUU! It was you who gave me the poison apple! Go straight to the principle's office!!!! NOW!"

           I started telling her about Liz, but she wouldn't let me speak. She just pointed at the door. I walked out and headed to the principles office, not completely sure where to go.

        I walked toward a blue door with the sign "Principles Office" On it. AKA, my doom.

 

        While I walked, I could hear the students having a class party over the choking teacher...



© 2009 Bug377


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on April 15, 2009
Last Updated on April 16, 2009


Author

Bug377
Bug377

MS



About
I am a 12 year old girl from the south-east. I love to write. I hate people who think that children can't write because it is obviously not true. I have a friend on here who is my age and is one.. more..

Writing