Prince Academy

Prince Academy

A Chapter by Bug377
"

1st day of school.

"

             I walked into Prince Academy. Mom could not go in with me because she was meeting some girls to play Bingo. I felt alone and scared. I was told to walk into the room with a number 6 on the door. I looked around until i saw a gray door with a blue seven on it and knocked on the door. A larger woman with gray hair and brown glasses answered the door. Her nametag said "Ellen White." She had a cheesy smile and smelled like coffee.

          "Hi, Honey. I am Ellen White. Who are you?"

           "Kate Richter."

         "Oh, you are the new girl arriving today!! Ok, sweetie, here is a map of our school. If you have any questions, I am going to send a boy up. His name is Alex Lark. He can show you around Prince Academy and sit with you at lunch." She said, as she walked over to the intercom and paged for Alex.

       A boy with shaggy blond hair came up to the office five minutes later. He had blue eyes. He stared at me.

      "Hi, i am Alex. Come with me i will take you to your classroom. We are in the same one."

       I smiled and followed him out the door. He took me to a room. I breathed and walked in.



© 2009 Bug377


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on April 13, 2009
Last Updated on April 13, 2009


Author

Bug377
Bug377

MS



About
I am a 12 year old girl from the south-east. I love to write. I hate people who think that children can't write because it is obviously not true. I have a friend on here who is my age and is one.. more..

Writing