What makes a s**t?

What makes a s**t?

A Story by bubblepup13
"

more mature then my other work. started as a poem, then morphed into a monologue

"

S**t. So many connotations hidden in one word. What makes one a s**t? Is it the desire or is it the deed itself: making love to the one you love. Is it doing so before marriage? Is it required to make love with several people? I know a woman who had sex with someone before she met her husband. Is she a s**t? [beat] Yes? [beat] Really? Even though it was date rape? Then what of me? I, who has been sexually abused for most of my life? I who am experiencing first love and first desire? I want to be a part of that precious moment where two souls intertwine. Does that make me a s**t? [beat] Yes? [beat] No? Well which is it? [beat] You don't know? That's okay. Neither do I.

© 2009 bubblepup13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

THis poem/monologue had nice flow. A s**t in my oppion desires attention. They are almost never happy with them selves. They Lust for hot people then the have written on their forehead "EASY". People who have sex for the attention or to try to feel love that realy isnt there. may be because they are deppressed and want the wold to dissapear but they think there ugly and not only want but need attention from one night stands just to feel pleaseure, ones who will play sex games and lay with abounch of people at the same time not really knowing them then never talk to them again.
They way you expressed your thoughts in this peice of work was making me think. This was well written. and I enjoyed reading it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I think the basic difference between a s**t and what you describe here with loving relationships and so on is that s***s don't have loving relationships. They sleep with people they barely know and then move on to the next. It's sex without feeling for the other person or even themselves really. They just hook up and move on as if it didn't effect you in any way. I see it as a self-destructive behavior myself because using others for the sake of your own selfish pleasure will eventually catch up to them in the end.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Expressive piece of writing...loved it!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very interesting. It's a lot different than some of your other work, but I like it. It shows your versatility and it's an intriguing and deep question that I think we all need to ask ourselves. I'd like to see more of this kind of social commentary! Keep it up!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2009

Author

bubblepup13
bubblepup13

Phoenix, AZ



About
fine, i got one. you guys happy now? anyway... yeah. I am not an author, a writer, or any of the like. I do not consider myself as such. but i do write some when i feel inspired or emotional. i usual.. more..

Writing