bush's war

bush's war

A by BreeWalker
"

what i think about bush

"

 

Bush’s War?
                Let us play the blame game, shall we? George Bush caused 9/11. George Bush caused Katrina. George Bush caused Saddam Hussein to kill thousands of people. I think not.
                To say the leader of our country should represent us in the best way possible is understandable. But have we, as citizens, done nothing wrong? Far from it. It is just as much our responsibility than his. He is only one person, give him a break.
                Think about this for a second: George W. Bush is inaugurated on January 20, 2001. On September 11, 2001, the biggest city in the country and the headquarters for the military are brutally attacked. He handled this tragedy as anyone else in their right mind would. He did what he had to do. Bush, like his father had done, took care of it.
                                Four years later, when Hurricane Katrina took place, people said things like, “...and the President is just gonna let this happen?” Okay, people, what did you want him to do? Hold up his hands, yell stop, and hope for the best? The state Government, if anyone, is to blame. Evacuation was a key to survival in this instance. Did you want George Bush to personally come down to Louisiana and escort you out of state? Did you want him to bring you a corsage too?
                As for Saddam Hussein, I’m sure Bush did want to personally go there and blow his head off.   But you probably would have complained about that too, wouldn’t you? “It is not a professional thing to do. He should have left that to the soldiers.” What more do you want? When Bush sent troops to Iraq to try to find and stop Hussein, you complained about that, too. There is no pleasing the other side.
I am also a citizen of the United States of America, born and raised. I have always spoken up about what I thought was right and what I thought was not quite that way. Blaming one person for a whole country’s mistake (not even mistake, but more laziness) is not quite that way. We, as a nation, picked him to be our president. We, as a nation, should be able to deal with it. And if there are some of us who cannot deal with it, go to Canada. It is basically ‘Little America,’ anyway, just colder. Have fun, learn French, buy a puffy coat.

© 2008 BreeWalker


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

911 inside job
Iraq war was for Israel entirely written by Israeli Americans.
the actual SAME DOCUMENT for the Iraq war 'seven wars in five years' new American century....
said..

and Syria
and Lebanon
then ON TO IRAN

Hasbara Zionist blah
Bush sold out America and committed OPEN TREASON on 911
Why didn't secret service rush him away from his little goat book during the attack?
He was in no danger,
he was the attacker
Cheney ran it all from his little bunker

All Zionists should hang for the baby killers they are

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on February 22, 2008

Author

BreeWalker
BreeWalker

peoria, IL