Introduction .

Introduction .

A Chapter by Bree Creative

Today is my last day of middle school. I can’t believe come August I will be a high school freshman! My older sister, Keri, is already in high school and isn’t looking forward to seeing her baby sister around. I wasn’t worried about her because I had my own friends. Most kids my age are afraid to start high school because of all the terrible things their older siblings tell them…

 

Khania, let’s go!” said my best friend, Jasmine.

 

As I snapped back to reality, I looked around and saw that everyone in my class was gone. School was over! I got up and walked with Jasmine out the classroom. As we were walking, my other friend, Cece, joined us.

 

“Can you believe it? We’re officially high school freshmen!” Cece said with excitement.

 

“I know, I can’t wait to get my hands on one of those high school boys!” Jasmine yelled.

 

“Girl please,” I said. “They ain’t even gonna be looking in your direction.”

 

Jasmine gave a face of disappointment. We got on the school bus and all the way home talked about how great high school was going to be. After getting off at our stop, we said our good-byes and parted ways. I walked through the front door of my house to find my sister sitting in the living room. She looked as if someone had just died.

 

“Uh…what’s going on?” I asked as I dropped my book bag to the floor.

 

She looked up at me, and then looked away. I began to get worried.

 

“What is going on?” I asked again.

 

“Go ask mom and dad,” Keri said.

 

I ran upstairs to my parent’s room and found my mother sitting on the bed and my father standing not far from her.

 

“Keri said you have something to tell me and it doesn’t seem like it’s good news. What’s going on?” I asked.

 

“Sweetie, I don’t know how to tell you this…” my mother said to me.

 

“Just tell me!” I said anxious to know what was happening.

 

“We’re moving to Atlanta in July. I got a job offer from my company,” my father explained.

 

“What? So I won’t be going to Belleview with Jasmine and Cece?” I asked.

 

“I’m sorry sweetie,” my mother apologized.

 

I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. The next four years of my life were supposed to be the best years ever because I would be spending them with my best friends, now I have to spend the next four years with people I don’t know or care about. How could life get any worse?


© 2011 Bree Creative


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on August 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 7, 2011


Author

Bree Creative
Bree Creative

Atlanta, GA



About
Nineteen . Graphic designer/Writer . Music is my life . Taken by the BEST . Trey Songz has my ♥ . Southern Bell ADDiCTED to iNK . Swagganista ; setting TRENDS , NEVER following . I live life to.. more..

Writing