4 Small Team Building Activities that your Staff will Love

4 Small Team Building Activities that your Staff will Love

A Story by Brand Rocket
"

Well, it is really easy to suggest the hosting of fun activities but, how will you find ideas for great team activities?

"

Ohh…The morale of your staff seems droopy?  Are they feeling low in the office? Then, it’s time to have some fun. Small team building activities are good to cheer up the mood of your employees and build good relations with each other.

Well, it is really easy to suggest the hosting of fun activities but, how will you find ideas for great team activities? There are some chances that you will ask the HR department or will Google about this, where you get super team ideas full of field trips as well as professional and corporate development activities. But where is the real fun? Are you boosting the morale of your staff by using these ideas?

Don't worry as we are here to help you. Today, we will suggest you some really cool and happening small team building activities that you can host. So here we go:

Image result for activities egg drop

1. The Egg Drop
Time Interval: 1 - 2 hours
No. of Members: Two or more small groups
Steps: Divide your staff into small groups and distribute uncooked eggs to them. They can use all the office supplies like tapes, pencils, straws, plastic utensils to keep the eggs safe from breaking. And, at last, drop the egg from a height to check, who can be safe from Egg apocalypse. It will help to have the bond of the team working.

Image result for activities perfect square

2. The Perfect Square
Time Interval: 15 - 30 minutes
No. of Members: 5 - 20 people
Steps: Give a piece of rope to your coworkers to hold and stand in a circle. Tell everyone to put on their blindfold and place the rope on the floor. Now, guide everyone to take a short distance from the circle and tell them to come back and form the same circle using a rope, but with the blindfold on. Members cannot instruct another team member. This will build strong communication and leadership among the members.

Image result for activities Scavenger Hunt

3. Scavenger Hunt
Time Interval: 1 hour
Number of Members: Two or more small groups
Steps: Make a long list of tasks for groups like photography competition, taking the selfie with anyone or anything, collect stuff in the office and many more. The game is simple and every group is given the time limit to perform the tasks. It is a time game and one who will do the activity fast will win the game. It will build a great teamwork and will help to support each other.

Image result for activities Winner/Loser

4. Winner/Loser
Time Interval: 5-6 minutes
Number of Participants: Two or more people

Steps: Make a team of two only- Partner A and Partner B. First, A has to share some negative memory of office to partner B. Then, again share the same story with positive aspects of it and B helps to build the silver lining of the bad experience. Then, they have to switch the roles. This activity will help the employee to see the positive in the negative situations too.

Apart from this, there are many other activities that you may like such as The Mine Field, Ice Breaker Games, The Barter Puzzle, Truth and Lies, blind drawing and many more.

Hope you like the ideas for your next programme.

© 2018 Brand Rocket


Author's Note

Brand Rocket
To know more visit our website Brand Rocket to select Small Team Building Activities.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on November 2, 2018
Last Updated on November 10, 2018
Tags: fun team building activities, team building activities for adu

Author

Brand Rocket
Brand Rocket

Ireland, Ireland



Writing