Like First Day

Like First Day

A Chapter by Im a reel vamp lover
"

In this chapter Anna and Eddie walk throw the halls of high school and get to know each other.

"

   We walked into the school, Tiff, Dustin, Eddie, and me. And as  we open the door to go in the whole student body had their eyes on us, and their was a silence that fell over then that really creep me out.

   "I woulder what is wrong with them." Eddie said so close to my ear a could feel his breath.

   "I think becase you are walking with me." I said

   "Well I woulder what will happen if I do this." And the took my hand and laced his fingers with his. 

    I, for one, was so shouted that I almost stop walkin. He smiled down at me and winked which caused my to laught.

   "What's so funny?" Tif asked me.

   "We are breakin rules." I said and then started laught again.

   At our school you are surpost to sick with your on clique of people and only them.

   "Do you want to go to breakfast?" Dustin asked us.

   " i dont care. Do you Eddie?" I said Eddie

   "Sure" he said.

   We walked down the hall to get our breakfast, and as we did people started to talk and point at Eddie and me holding hand. Most of the time I dont care what people say about my,but it was getting on my ever last nerver. I want to do something to piss them off for "breakin the rules", so I pulled him close to me and put my arm around him. I started to get mean looks which had me laughting. 

   After we get our breakfast we walked to the back and get a table that was in the carner.

   "Do you want your pizza?" Dustin asked me.

   I looked down at what i had picked up. The pizza didn't look that good. It had grease fallin off it. I picked it up and give it to him. He bit into it as soon as I give it to him.

  "Damn you have the munchy of hell dnt you?" i said

   He just smile at me. And about that time something hit me in the side of the head. It feel like someone just backed hand me. I get up to fuss at the people behid me, but before I could do anything Eddie had a boy up by the shirt.

   "Who throw that at her?" Eddie said.

   " I-I-I-think it was that guy over there." The boy said look very much afraid.

    We all looked in the direction the boy was pointing and there was about 5 of them in a group.

   " Which one?!?" Eddie said.

   "Eddie put him down!" I looked to see who said that. And it was Patirck Reed one of Eddies friends.

   " When I looked back at Eddie, he had dropped the boy and was looking at Partrick.

   " Someone throw something at her and I went to know who did it!"

   " I know I seen and they are taking care of it" 

   Eddie seemed to calm down at his words. He turned and looked at me and russed over to me and put his arms around me. I hadn't realized I've been crying until Eddie said " Don't cry honey they are taking care of it. He won't be hurt you again."

   I couldn't talk so I just hunged him and nodded.

   " Do you wont to take her to the room?" Partrick said from behind Eddie.

   Eddie picked me up and started to walk. I beared my head in his shoulder and he pulled me closer to him.

   I didn't know where he took me, but we was satting on a coach and he was rubbing my bake. I felt someone rubbing my leg. I didn't look to see who was doin it I just closed my eyes and try to calm myself down.

   I think I fall asleep case the next thing I know someone is touching my face. I squeezed my eyes tryin to go back to sleep.

   " Its time for you to get up. If you sleep any long you won't be able to sleep to night."

   " I don't care."

   He laught a little and then said " Well I do. I also know that you have get to be hungry case you didn't eat anything this morning."

   I open my eyes and just looked around. Zach, Partrick, Eddie and me was what looked like a medium size room.

   It had looked just like the staff room but it had a small flat screen t.v.

   Zach stood up and walked to me holding a McDonalds cup.

   "Here its a chocolate milkshake."

   "Don't give her that yet."

   I looked at Eddie

  "And why not."

  "Stop pouting after you eat you can have it." he said with a smile on his face.

  I slid over to him and put my arm throw his. I lean in close to him and looked up in his eyes.

   "Please" I said.

   He looked down at me and lean even closer to me until our lips almost touched.

   "Thats not going to work. You have to eat something before you

can have that"

   "Ok"

   I smiled at Zach and give the milkshake back. Thats when I seen

the raido on the counter. I walked over to it. It had one big speakers and had a place to plug in your  ipod or phone. It was the coolest thing I  had ever seen.

  "Dose it work?" i said ponting at the radio.

  "Yep"  He walked over to me and started to plug it in.

  "What are you doing, we can't listing to that in here."

  "Yes we can. This room is soundproof room." He said with a smile on his face.

   As soon as it was on one of my songs Domino by Jessie J. was playing. I reached over him and turn it up. I started to dance and sing along with the song. All the guys smiled at me as i try to dance and eat at the same time.

   After the song ended I turn it down so we could hear each other

talk.

   "You have a beatiful voice." Said Patrick.

   "Thank you"

   "He nodded and smiled at me.

   "Anny its 4:00. What time do you need to go home." Eddie said walking up to me and putting a hand on my arm.

   "I was supost to be home by now."

   "Do you want to go home now?"

   "Yeah, I know mom and dad is proply is worried by now."

   I got my things together. Patrick and Eddie give me a hug and kissed me on the head.

    Eddie walked me out to the car. He took my things and put them in the back of the car for me.

    "Thank you"

    "Your welcome." He said stepping so close to me I could feel his breath on my face.  

    "Are you going to come to school tommorw?"

    "I don't know yet it depends on how I feel in the morning"

    "Ok. Call me in the morning and let me know something."

    Before I could say 'ok' he kissed me. I was shock at first but got over it and leaned into the kiss more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body up closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, before pulling back.

   "Bye"

   "Bye" I said opening my eyes.

   He opend the door for me. I get in and pulled away as he stood there watching me drive away with only him and the kiss we just said on my mind.

 

       

                            

                            

    

                                       

   
 

   



© 2012 Im a reel vamp lover


Author's Note

Im a reel vamp lover
I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long. Tell me what you think and any mistakes you see please!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. I like the interaction and the conversation in this chapter. Good to have time for character to create thoughts and personalities. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


loved it amazing work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


YES!!! FINALLY!!! Few typos here and there, but I LOVED IT!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 24, 2011
Last Updated on February 10, 2012


Author

Im a reel vamp lover
Im a reel vamp lover

henry , VA



About
Hi! My name is Macie. I love to read. The first book I ever read was TWILIGHT ® and now I just can’t stop. I also, love to write books. I can’t get on the computer tha.. more..

Writing